Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Shared hosting Reseller account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Shared hosting Reseller account

vanarpvanarp Member
edited March 2013 in General

Dear LEB providers

I currently have few VPS which I use for my own web development/hosting needs. But over time I am finding the need for hassle-free hosting as I will be hosting multiple sites for myself, family & friends (not as in a business).

So I decided to explore shared web hosting reseller account (because I prefer separation of sites by person owning them) that can meet my requirements and still be as affordable as possible.

Must have features:

Disk Space: >= 15gb

Bandwidth: >= 75gb
CP: CPanel or DirectAdmin (or any feature-rich but secure enough)
CP Accounts: >=15
MySQL: 5.5+, >= 20 databases & accounts
PHP: 5.3+, Optimized, Memory limit >= 128mb
Backup: 2 backups per week if not daily
Email / DNS hosting: Required
(S)FTP/File manager: Required

Good to have features:

IP: Dedicated IPV4 address (>=1)

Disks: SSD Cached
Scripts: Simple Scripts / Installatron / Softaculous
Web Server: Litespeed or Nginx
MySQL: Off-loaded Percona/Maria DB
Security: Good firewall & DDoS protection
Shell: Ability to SSH

I believe none of the sites hosted would be of Abusive/Illegal type. If there is anything identified by the provider at any time, I can quickly move it out of the server.

Though not a strict requirement, I would like to know the specifications of the server on which the account will be created and how the server utilization has been for a while (like munin charts).

Comments