Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Building ultra light and simple website that could get lots of traffic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Building ultra light and simple website that could get lots of traffic

fredsfreds Member

My idea is to create a simple website where I can share my Excel spreadsheet info. I have never made a website before. I've been gathering knowledge fast though. I will probably be going with Namesilo to register a domain. Haven't decided on a host. I don't want to just upload my spreadsheets file by file, I want that info to be read on the site itself using either desktop or mobile browsers. An example spreadsheet is only 50kb-100kb in size. I hope to have 20-60k in traffic a month. I want to monetize through affiliate links that fit well with the niche community this site is for. I expect WordPress is the easiest in order to build such a site. I wonder if I would experience bandwidth issues if I went with 97cent.net hosting? I could just use any advice right now! Thank you :)

Comments