Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could anyone provide colocation as a "reseller" of psychz so I could get a cheaper monthly price?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Could anyone provide colocation as a "reseller" of psychz so I could get a cheaper monthly price?

timnboystimnboys Member
edited July 2016 in Requests

I am currently paying $79 a month(mainly for main uplink and another uplink dedicated to HP iLO)
I am looking to try to cut costs as $79 is the most I am paying for my servers at the moment and would like to bring it into the normal range I pay for delimiter,dacentec etc(so delimiter,dacentec and psychz and ovh and the $100 ipv4 block from hostus doesn't cost so much each month per total of all services combined).
Could someone please tell me if they could offer me something like this?
It would be nice for the reseller to pay the "deracking" fee to transfer to them.

Comments

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited July 2016

@Jonchun is the Psychz man

delimiter and to a lesser extent dacentec aren't really VPS provider friendly, so you will have a hard time getting pricing as low as them.

• @linuxthefish said:
    @Jonchun is the Psychz man

delimiter and to a lesser extent dacentec aren't really VPS provider friendly, so you will have a hard time getting pricing as low as them.

while that pricing would be nice I understand as well as you do that is very hard to get.
    though I would accept something a little better than ($79/month) so I am not paying $200+ a month total for everything.

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

How many U and how much power are you using?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

How many servers need to colo? We have both location LA and Dallas in Psychz

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited July 2016

@SpartanHost said:
    How many U and how much power are you using?

2A / 120V

edited July 2016

@key900 said:
    How many servers need to colo? We have both location LA and Dallas in Psychz

one at the current moment(got it out of the vyprnetworks fiasco.)

• MadMad Member

I personally suggest both @SpartanHost and @key900, I have a good experience with both of them.

Thanked by 1letbox
  • EricBEricB Member
    edited July 2016
    1GIG 15TB BW
    300Gbps DDoS Prot
    1U
    2A on 208V
    /29 of IPs.

$35/mo

We are located in Psychz Dallas and announcing our IPs under our own AS. (AS135004)

• @EricB said:
    1GIG 15TB BW
    300Gbps DDoS Prot
    1U
    2A on 208V
    /29 of IPs.

$35/mo

We are located in Psychz Dallas and announcing our IPs under our own AS. (AS135004)

okay how does that work for a 2U server that I was told what my server was?

• EricBEricB Member
    edited July 2016

@timnboys said:

@EricB said:
    1GIG 15TB BW
    300Gbps DDoS Prot
    1U
    2A on 208V
    /29 of IPs.

$35/mo

We could do that for $40 if it's 2U's. (You need to bring your own power cable for a 208V PDU - Monoprice has the cables you need for $3/cable. Details will be given to you before the purchase of the colo space.)

edited July 2016

@EricB said:

@timnboys said:

@EricB said:
    1GIG 15TB BW
    300Gbps DDoS Prot
    1U
    2A on 208V
    /29 of IPs.

$35/mo

We could do that for $40 if it's 2U's. (You need to bring your own power cable for a 208V PDU - Monoprice has the cables you need for $3/cable. Details will be given to you before the purchase of the colo space.)

so what do I get off monoprice for $3/cable? as I know it has a dual redundant psu and it complained the last time only one was plugged in so I prefer to have both plugged in.

wait a minute why is your website saying 404?

you're not another vyprnetworks scam are you? I am trying to steer clear of that again(especially after that fiasco.)

• EricBEricB Member

@timnboys said:

@EricB said:

@timnboys said:

@EricB said:
    1GIG 15TB BW
    300Gbps DDoS Prot
    1U
    2A on 208V
    /29 of IPs.

$35/mo

so what do I get off monoprice for $3/cable? as I know it has a dual redundant psu and it complained the last time only one was plugged in so I prefer to have both plugged in.

you're not another vyprnetworks scam are you? I am trying to steer clear of that again(especially after that fiasco.)

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=102&cp_id=10228&cs_id=1022805&p_id=6452&seq=1&format=2 Are the cables. You'd need the 6ft cables.

• EricBEricB Member
    edited July 2016

@timnboys I recently switched the site over to EdgeCast and there are a few issues with it, trying to get it all sorted. visiting www. should work just fine. We don't offer all our services on the site just yet as our dallas location is coming up in two days. Also I don't know what vyprnetworks is... mind filling me in on that?

• @EricB said:
    Also I don't know what vyprnetworks is... mind filling me in on that?

Ofcourse, i'll fill you in - they are scammers who scammed multiple people here on LET and then disappeared. It is said that they sold the same hardware to multiple people or never delivered what they sold.

• @timnboys as always you should perform your own research before you proceed with any provider

• @zafouhar said:
    @timnboys as always you should perform your own research before you proceed with any provider

@hawc seems to like XiPE.

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

@zafouhar said:
    @timnboys as always you should perform your own research before you proceed with any provider

I would emphasise this as 2 amps 208v doesn't look profitable at all considering what we pay Psychz in Dallas and we haven't got a worse deal than anyone else with a cab there.

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

@zafouhar said:

Indeed, I get the feeling with some of the offers made here they're attempting a Vyper clone. $79 is more than decent/competitive price in Dallas. Please go with a established provider on this unless you want to keep moving or even have h/w stolen if the provider closes down.

Any half decent provider will have cables provided to you on single U colocation either included or at cost from their own spares/stock rather than telling you to buy it from another site.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @kt said:

@zafouhar said:

Indeed, I get the feeling with some of the offers made here they're attempting a Vyper clone. $79 is more than decent/competitive price in Dallas. Please go with a established provider on this unless you want to keep moving or even have h/w stolen if the provider closes down.

Any half decent provider will have cables provided to you on single U colocation either included or at cost from their own spares/stock rather than telling you to buy it from another site.

I agree with you on that I might need to stay with psychz directly(unless a reputable provider offers something.) then if that is the case and try to start cutting costs with either cutting delimiter or dacentec or both
    as I don't need another Vyper clone believe me I barely got my server back from the last one.

• adenaden Member
    edited July 2016

n

• dailydaily Member

@aden said:

@timnboys said:

@EricB said:

@timnboys said:

@EricB said:
    1GIG 15TB BW
    300Gbps DDoS Prot
    1U
    2A on 208V
    /29 of IPs.

$35/mo

Eric/XiPE aren't a scam, they're perfectly legit. check again: https://xipe.io/

You couldn't possibly read the thread could you? This was already covered.