Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - email hosting summer special!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - email hosting summer special!

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
edited July 2016 in Offers

(Please note that we cannot migrate you from other plans to a promotion to save money. You are welcome to order a new plan as you see fit, but we cannot make extra effort to assist in reducing our income in that way)

Hi everyone! If you don't know me, I run a small business that provides e-mail hosting for your domain. I'm here to offer you a hell of a deal for summer time! But first, let me introduce MXroute.

No longer must you be bound by:

• Running your own mail server.
  • Paying Google's per user fee.
  • Using shared hosting that only offers e-mail because cPanel supports it.

Here's why you want to use MXroute:

• Fully managed e-mail.
  • Fully managed, fully redundant DNS.
  • cPanel for user facing control panel (see below if that turns you off).
  • One block of storage for all your accounts, your choice how it gets used.
  • Greylisting
  • in-house custom filters

A while back, we moved to cPanel because it is well known and updated by a dedicated and fully staffed team. I realize that cPanel based hosts are a dime a dozen, but you cannot simply install cPanel and be MXroute. A lot of work goes into the back end to ensure quality e-mail delivery, and we provide you with fully managed support via support tickets, Twitter, and text message.

Now, here's my insane offer for the summer of 2016!

Plan: SUMMER2016

Storage: 15GB

E-mail Accounts: Unlimited

Domains: Unlimited

Price: $10/year

Click here to order

When dealing with MXroute, I want you to feel like you are dealing with a trusted friend and not a large, uncaring corporation. MXroute is run by myself (Jarland Donnell), my best friend for 15 years (Ryan Arp), and my wife (Christine Donnell). We really look forward to doing business with more of the awesome people here at LET!

Comments

• +1 MXroute

Thanked by 2jar cassa
  • @jarland is this a limited promotion? Only X sign-ups?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

telephone said: is this a limited promotion? Only X sign-ups?

It is. There are 81 left in stock :)

I expect they'll be exhausted in the next 3 days if past sales are any indication.

Thanked by 1telephone

Thread not auto sinking :(

Set to sink.

• Ordered one ! Was feeling strange with multiples account on Zoho.com...

Thanked by 1jar
  • Ordered one, looking forward to setup some funny use cases.

• WHTWHT Member

@jarland could you explain whats this exacly?

1. is this same as Mandrill? I add your smtp infos and can send emails?

2. Is this a email hosting? Like I add cname or mx to my domain and I can create email accounts?

3. Something else?

I saw your offer many times but never got it for what its used. Am sure am not the only one :)

• stumbled across it while looking at your site like a day ago and signed up then

Thanked by 1jar

WHT said: is this same as Mandrill? I add your smtp infos and can send emails?

It would be a great replacement for Mandrill as delivery quality is better. I've had a lot of trouble with Mandrill reporting emails sent and yet they're not there. MailChannels is a lot better. But... it's not exactly like Mandrill. It's more like shared hosting without the web stuff, and instead of email being an afterthought it's my entire focus. You'll have a cPanel interface, so it's very familiar. However, the back end is much more powerful and I have features that are not stock (example: + address aliasing).

WHT said: Is this a email hosting? Like I add cname or mx to my domain and I can create email accounts?

Exactly that. Simple, inexpensive, and effective :)

Thanked by 1WHT
  • +1 MXRoute

Thanked by 1jar
  • souensouen Member

It's been a year since I set up mail for a friend on MXroute. Stable service, quick and friendly support.

Tempting offer. For the offer, where are servers located?

Thanked by 1jar

souen said: For the offer, where are servers located?

Right now we're exclusively in Carrier 1 facility in Dallas. About 9/10 of customers are provisioned under Incero, others are under Psychz. Both in the same facility though.

Thanked by 1souen
    edited July 2016

Whoever is doing the DDOS attack, I hope you die alone.

It's fine though. I'll take care of it like usual.

• I got a old cybermonday offer that i never used and i signed up for the summer15 offer (last year....)
    Just as i noticed this offer, i was sending a email and the ddos strikes.

So i logged in to my account and added funds, so my account is paid for about 5years.

Thanked by 1jar

zrunner said: Just as i noticed this offer, i was sending a email and the ddos strikes.

Sorry about that. Should notice it up any moment.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

Extremely happy with MXRoute & @jarland. Keep up the good work!

Thanked by 1jar
  • Is this package aimed for summer hosts? lol :p

@zafouhar said:
    Is this package aimed for summer hosts? lol :p

Summer hosts welcome! :D

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • mehargagsmehargags Member
    edited July 2016

@jarland... Can we configure an AUTO-BCC feature for mailboxes where in Mailboxes can be covertly configured to send a copy of all incoming /outgoing emails to and from their boxes to their bosses (group of Emails) ? This is a sort of corporate feature... let me know if you have it, I have a client to port!

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

@Jarland, is there any custom modification to the specs possible? 15GB is not much space. What would be the price for 50GB, if possible?

• @jvnadr, normal rate for 40 GB is $20 a month it seems.

• Using their services at MXRoute since November 26, 2015. Not a single glitch, just very sane service. I personally recommend it (proof of using can be offered if necessary).

Thanked by 1jar

@mehargags said:
    @jarland... Can we configure an AUTO-BCC feature for mailboxes where in Mailboxes can be covertly configured to send a copy of all incoming /outgoing emails to and from their boxes to their bosses (group of Emails) ? This is a sort of corporate feature... let me know if you have it, I have a client to port!

There's an archive feature that does this silently, without adding any headers at all. Should fit all corporate requirements for retaining email.

@jvnadr said:
    @Jarland, is there any custom modification to the specs possible? 15GB is not much space. What would be the price for 50GB, if possible?

At the moment I don't have a 50GB option but I could work out a deal, I'm a little behind on pre sales communication at the moment.

• Just signed up, thanks.

• FritzFritz Veteran

No more Vesta for the panel? Is it better?

Well, I guess I'll order now.

• Ordered as well, getting tired of having spam on all my email accounts.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jarland is apache actually set up? Im surprised that you have web hosting features enabled too.

@pcfreak30 said:
    @jarland is apache actually set up? Im surprised that you have web hosting features enabled too.

Somewhat set up but not really used. Looks like I messed up the feature list again :(

Thanks for letting me know.

• @jarland said:

@mehargags said:

There's an archive feature that does this silently, without adding any headers at all. Should fit all corporate requirements for retaining email.

Well...just making it sure that this has to happen instantly and not "later" which the word archive suggests otherwise.

say their is a mailbox user "[email protected]", the moment he gets an email the same email's copy is sent to [email protected]. Same goes when he "sends mail to anyone" a copy of that sent mails lands into [email protected] instantly. This has to go on the fly...
    possible ?

@mehargags said:
    Well...just making it sure that this has to happen instantly and not "later" which the word archive suggests otherwise.

say their is a mailbox user "[email protected]", the moment he gets an email the same email's copy is sent to [email protected]. Same goes when he "sends mail to anyone" a copy of that sent mails lands into [email protected] instantly. This has to go on the fly...
    possible ?

Yeah it's instant. It's a live updating archive in the form of a mailbox that you can view and download :)