Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strange "Entity Too Large" Owncloud Error
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Strange "Entity Too Large" Owncloud Error

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited July 2016 in Help

So I was getting an "Entity Too Large" Error when Uploading about 1GB file to owncloud. I have uploaded 3GB+ files earlier so I was quite surprised as to why it wouldnt work no more.

So I messed with it for about 30 mins following this troubleshooting guide and other ideas https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7733 but it didn't work.
Now I was at the point where I really was clueless as it had worked before and I had not done any changes/updates of oc recently.

Just in case I turned off my VPN and suddenly it worked just fine like it did before. I revoked all my changes I had done while troubleshooting to my former configs and .htaccess settings and it keeps working without a hassle. Now here is the question: Why is a VPN connection hindering my OC upload? The VPN is fast and should have no timeouts.

Comments