Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to connect Europe to China CN2 line
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to connect Europe to China CN2 line

lxydlxyd Member

Looking to connect Europe to China CN2 line, if it contains 59.43.xxx.xxx opened with WinMTR, please leave a comment below, thank you!

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

I think, with this OP, you'll not find the answer you're looking for.

Can you be more precise of what you're after?

• Try to ask Opteamax.de

But you gotta know, CN2 is never cheap,

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • lxydlxyd Member

I need to share VPS CN2 line

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Clouvider said: I think, with this OP, you'll not find the answer you're looking for.

Seems clear enough, a CN2 connected VPS, with the key point being this is for Europe, so the usual suggestions of getting some "Asia optimized" LA box won't cut it.

• @Clouvider said:
    I think, with this OP, you'll not find the answer you're looking for.

I guess op tend to use as proxy if he get the vps he require. If you ask for hardware specifics,512mb and 1 core is enough, Give him BW as much as possible, kvm is better.

I don't think op will find such a vps with an affordable price to him though. West coastal vps of US is your best choice right now.

• StackNetworkStackNetwork Member, Host Rep

People are now blindly chasing for CN2 just like they did to CT/CU direct, CN2 is never cheap and until now I only find few providers offer CN2 in mixed bandwidth, which is actually, not always helpful.

Don't know why OP need it has to be in EU and has to be with CN2, I would say it is not even worth trying.

• I guess that'll be $100+/month, only for the bandwidth, if not more expensive.

Was given an offer on Kongkong CN2 and that was $50/mbps/month so 20mbps is $1000/month, not including the server itself.