Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Portugal Hosting Provider VPS OR Dedicated Server

Portugal Hosting Provider VPS OR Dedicated Server

247247 Member

Hello,

I am looking for hosting provider Location-[Portugal] Dedicated or VPS.

Please suggest some best hosting provider. Budget not important requires IP location portugal.

Comments

  • lmerinolmerino Member
    edited July 2016

    LeapSwitch has been offering VPS in Portugal for a few years now, although never personally tried. http://leapswitch.com/porto-portugal/unmanaged-vps-hosting/linux.php

    Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • MikePTMikePT Member

    Leapswitch for sure. @leapswitch

    European NOC legally registered - Providing Server/Cluster Management Solutions

    Design & IT Company - We deliver within the EU!

    Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • leapswitchleapswitch Member, Provider

    Please post the specifications and budget. We can definitely offer something as per your requirements.

    Leapswitch Networks - Affordable Managed and UnManaged VPS
    Pune, India - Asheville, USA - Porto, Portugal - Kiev, Ukraine - Madrid, Spain - Frankfurt, Germany

  • Lu Lu Lu, I've got some apples. Lu Lu Lu you've got some too.

  • MikePTMikePT Member

    @Butters said: dominios.pt + https://www.exoticvps.com/country/portugal

    dominios.pt = claranet

    And they're expensive as hell.

    European NOC legally registered - Providing Server/Cluster Management Solutions

    Design & IT Company - We deliver within the EU!

  • Check ptisp.pt or amen.pt (part of Dada Group)

  • Another option you have is to check webis.pt offer. Dedicated Servers available in Portugal check https://www.webis.pt/en/dedicated-servers.php Also VPS available on request by budget.

  • @webis said: Another option you have is to check webis.pt offer. Dedicated Servers available in Portugal check https://www.webis.pt/en/dedicated-servers.php Also VPS available on request by budget.

    You know that even for Portugal, your prices are super expensive? There are way more competitors that can make a way better price and they well established on the market.

  • heachhog said: amen.pt

    Looks like register.it, their VPS located in Italy, not Portugal.

  • Well...

    http://dotsi.pt - same guys at BlazingFast.
    They dominate portugal gameservers

    yyyyyy

  • Nice necro @webis smh.

  • @webis said: Another option you have is to check webis.pt offer. Dedicated Servers available in Portugal check https://www.webis.pt/en/dedicated-servers.php Also VPS available on request by budget.

    Expensive as hell!

    @Gadelhas said:

    @webis said: Another option you have is to check webis.pt offer. Dedicated Servers available in Portugal check https://www.webis.pt/en/dedicated-servers.php Also VPS available on request by budget.

    You know that even for Portugal, your prices are super expensive? There are way more competitors that can make a way better price and they well established on the market.

    I second this.

    European NOC legally registered - Providing Server/Cluster Management Solutions

    Design & IT Company - We deliver within the EU!

  • NixtrenNixtren Member
    edited November 2016

    Zeast said: Well...

    http://dotsi.pt - same guys at BlazingFast.
    They dominate portugal gameservers

    Not sure how is it now, but a few years ago (2013 if I recall correctly), they dropped international traffic every time they received a DDoS attack on their network. That caused my website to become offline for international users quite frequently. My website was under CloudFlare, so it was offline to everyone. They might be different now, but I cancelled my service because they didn't warn me about it at all.

  • @Nixtren said:

    Zeast said: Well...

    http://dotsi.pt - same guys at BlazingFast.
    They dominate portugal gameservers

    Not sure how is it now, but a few years ago (2013 if I recall correctly), they dropped international traffic every time they received a DDoS attack on their network. That caused my website to become offline for international users quite frequently. My website was under CloudFlare, so it was offline to everyone. They might be different now, but I cancelled my service because they didn't warn me about it at all.

    International traffic is expensive on other countries, here in Chile I had the same problem too

    yyyyyy

  • WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

    Ah, that part of Europe... not easy. Not cheap.

    Use Spain or rent with someone using the usual PT upstreams (eg. Cogent is popular, how unexpected, and some ISPs will go to Madrid for ESPANIX or further as usual with the larger telcos).

  • Thank you for you price review.

    What will be an affordable price for a Dedicated Server in Portugal?

  • @webis said: Thank you for you price review.

    What will be an affordable price for a Dedicated Server in Portugal?

    I wonder how you've got our email address... I own a company in Portugal and have just received your newsletter... Why are you asking for the right price for dedicated servers in Portugal?

    There's only a few companies here that rent dedicated servers. I suspect you got a database from someone else...? Either way, we did not signup for your newsletter, so I'd like to know how you got our email address... We have no services with you.

    European NOC legally registered - Providing Server/Cluster Management Solutions

    Design & IT Company - We deliver within the EU!

  • I thought that we were friends since we talk for almost one year. But if you don't like the happy new year email i sent you just unsubscribe :)

Sign In or Register to comment.