Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Domain Reseller Solutions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Domain Reseller Solutions

Anyone can suggest what is best domain reseller solution and what is the best billing software for domain and hosting selling?

Comments

• Reseller club offers something. .com priced around $10 USD

• I would recommend whmcs and clientexec from my experience.

• MridulMridul Member

I use internet.bs and resellerclub both have excellent offers and whmcs integration.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

resell.biz

• WHTWHT Member

Do reseller.biz or internet.bs offer .at domains?

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

WHT said: Do reseller.biz

They do not.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited July 2016

.at domains

I use these registrars.

• .at OpenSRS 15.00
    • .at GoDaddy 15.59
    • .at NetworkSolutions 20.25
    • .at DomainBox 12.50
    • .at Enom 84.95
    • .at Gandi 25.00

Most decent registrars have APIs so it really depends if you want something 'out of the box' or something you can also build/tweak. Obviously you can charge your end customer whatever you like.

• admsamadmsam Member

i am using netearthone

• I use resellerclub and resellercamp hehe.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I use NameSilo along with their discount program since they provide free WHOIS privacy but the only drawback is that they do not have their own Email Servers (or I'm not aware of?)

Rest, they are the best.

• AICAIC Member

I use resellerclub for domain registration and enome.

• WSSWSS Member

@BlaZe said:
    I use NameSilo along with their discount program since they provide free WHOIS privacy but the only drawback is that they do not have their own Email Servers (or I'm not aware of?)

They "kind of" do. You set them as your MX, and add forwarding addresses to where you want it to go. It's similar, but not a complete MTA/MUA bundle.

• I use namesilo, they are very good. Especially if you want to resell, you can add $2 on their domains and still sell .com domains for $10-$11. Just my 2 cents... Thanks