Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Need a VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Need a VPS

Hello, I need a VPS in a range of 3$ per month (paid monthly or quaterly)
– 3GB DDR4 RAM
– 50GB SSD Disk Space
– 2 CPU Core
– 4TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
Can anyone provide me a VPS in this range?
Thanks in Advance

Comments

  • Check out the offers @ Molaxhosting.com

    Thanked by 1vpsGOD
  • FalzoFalzo Member

    so you just registered a fresh account to make a request which you can answer by spamming you sig within 5 minutes, after not posting here for over a year?

    seems legit...

    UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

    @juan_144 said:
    Check out the offers @ Molaxhosting.com

    I think Leaseweb.tk and i3d.tk would be able to offer better deals. Don't you?

  • chiragrockchiragrock Member
    edited July 2016

    @Falzo said:
    so you just registered a fresh account to make a request which you can answer by spamming you sig within 5 minutes, after not posting here for over a year?

    seems legit...

    I suppose you are calling me fake but I really
    need a VPS as I want to start my own hosting company. I am really new to LET and I suppose the users support and respect me.

  • IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

    Is SSD a requirement?

    [BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • @Ishaq said:
    Is SSD a requirement?

    I hope SSD is faster over HDD so, it would be preferred. Lesser space will work but I need the server to be fast

  • FalzoFalzo Member

    @chiragrock said:
    I suppose you are calling me fake but I really
    need a VPS as I want to start my own hosting company. I am really new to LET and I suppose the users support and respect me.

    yes that's what I do actually. IF you are really looking for a VPS I suggest simply browsing the Offers category...

    you also may have forgotten to include cpanel/whmcs within your requirements on that $3 VPS... tight budget on starting a company.

    as said seems legit - but I guess one of the mods will have a look into this in a short while ;-)

    UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

  • Molaxhosting.com has the first three months of service for only one dollar. KVM and openvz.

  • @Falzo I have already browsed VPS category and became really confused. Regarding Cpanel and WHMCS, I thought of using Vesta Panel and I already have a WHMCS liscence which I got from one of my friend.

  • bersybersy Member
    edited July 2016

    If 50GB non SSD drive and 2TB BW sits well with you, you may want to check @linuxthefish offers as well as openvz.io (INIZ) high-ram ones (3GB, 50GB, 1TB for £3 with OPENVZIO code).
    It's going to be hard to find SSD powered servers in this price range. The only option is probably Scaleway's €3 2GB RAM, 50GB SSD Atom-based VPS.

  • @juan_144 said:
    Molaxhosting.com has the first three months of service for only one dollar. KVM and openvz.

    I think you are just reselling the services of someone as Hepsia Control Panel is owned by someone else.

  • @chiragrock said:

    @juan_144 said:
    Molaxhosting.com has the first three months of service for only one dollar. KVM and openvz.

    I think you are just reselling the services of someone as Hepsia Control Panel is owned by someone else.

    And what is the problem? All providers resell to some degree. You can't develop and own everything.

  • @juan_144 you are really over my budget

  • How is the service of HostUS and can we make many VPS from a dedicated server?

  • @chiragrock said:
    How is the service of HostUS and can we make many VPS from a dedicated server?

    HostUS is premium.

    My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

  • @theroyalstudent Should I use that?

  • @chiragrock said:
    @theroyalstudent Should I use that?

    Yes.

    My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

  • I have now increased my budget to 6$ per month but now I also need IPv6 subnet. Please tag some good and reliable providers in this range.

Sign In or Register to comment.