Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your opinions....
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Your opinions....

Hello guys,
What do you think about that config/pricing:

Intel Core i7-2600K Sandybridge 4-Core 8 Threads / 16GB RAM/ 500GB HDD / 5IPs / 1Gbps @ 30TB/month - Kansas City

Pricing: $26/month

Comments

• In this competitive hosting market, there are other factors to consider apart from price such as reliability of the provider, DC, network quality, quality of technical support and a lot other things. Unless you specify details about the DC, your hosting company and its background, i am not able to tell you if i'm interested. However, the price looks tempting

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • @click4easy said:
    In this competitive hosting market, there are other factors to consider apart from price such as reliability of the provider, DC, network quality, quality of technical support and a lot other things. Unless you specify details about the DC, your hosting company and its background, i am not able to tell you if i'm interested. However, the price looks tempting

No, I'm not selling it. I pretend buy one for me. So I need of your opinions about that specs/pricing.

• MadMad Member
    edited July 2016
  • In the fact I'm refering to that second one.

• click4easyclick4easy Member
    edited July 2016

@mtsbatalha said:

@click4easy said:
    In this competitive hosting market, there are other factors to consider apart from price such as reliability of the provider, DC, network quality, quality of technical support and a lot other things. Unless you specify details about the DC, your hosting company and its background, i am not able to tell you if i'm interested. However, the price looks tempting

No, I'm not selling it. I pretend buy one for me. So I need of your opinions about that specs/pricing.

The price/specs looks tempting for me. But, your decision should depend on your budget and the reliability of tbe hosting provoder. As always, do your homework like searching for reviews before going with a hosting provider to avoid headaches in the long run. good luck.

If your looking for a server in Kansas, i strongly recommend Wholesaleinternet for their instant support, cheap price and good service. I'm a client of wholesaleinternet, and i think i am in a position to recommend them.

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • @click4easy said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@click4easy said:

The price/specs looks tempting for me. But, your decision should depend on your budget and the reliability of tbe hosting provoder. As always, do your homework like searching for reviews before going with a hosting provider to avoid headaches in the long run. good luck.

If your looking for a server in Kansas, i strongly recommend Wholesaleinternet for their instant support, cheap price and good service. I'm a client of wholesaleinternet, and i think i am in a position to recommend them.

Thanks for the advice.

• MadMad Member
    edited July 2016

@mtsbatalha said:

In the fact I'm refering to that second one.

The offer is slightly different though: 8 GB RAM and 10 TB Bandwidth.

FYI in case you'll proceed with the purchase you can use their Coupon Code: 5GYX03 , 50% OFF first month, at least you can test it.

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • add 2 more dollars in your budget and you can get same processor with 6TB HDD and 16GB ram from Hetzner. (26.05 euro).

https://robot.your-server.de/order/market/country/OTHER#552860

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Joe's DC offers one free reinstall every month, but not an automatic installation. Also, offers free reboots with ticket. On the other hand, he offers IPMI to their servers free of charge for 24 hours, but on first come first serve basis.
    Wholesaleinternet offers unlimited free reboots and free reinstallations on their client's panel (automatically). They have several flavors of Linux including Proxmox, ESXI and Citrix server, and a rescue system (all on the client's panel). But they don't offer IPMI neither upgrading their server, except adding hard drives.
    Both of the servers @andreamada posted are really good and the network is fair enough, much more if you think of the price! Both of their support is fast and friendly.

Thanked by 1globalRegisters