Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

VPN - NetFlix/iPlayer etc
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

VPN - NetFlix/iPlayer etc

Simple question! Anyone know of any provider that isn't blocked by NetFlix/iPlayer/4OD etc or anyone a VPS Provider that allows VPN and has an IPRange that isn't blocked?

Thanks!

Comments

• Checkout stacksocial.com. They have lifetime subscriptions of geo-ip vpn servives such as getflix,unblockall,hotspot shield,purevpn and others at a few dollars. Getflix and unblockall vpn services offer free trials. Try before you buy

• NickUKNickUK Member

@click4easy said:
      Checkout stacksocial.com. They have lifetime subscriptions of geo-ip vpn servives such as getflix,unblockall,hotspot shield,purevpn and others at a few dollars. Getflix and unblockall vpn services offer free trials. Try before you buy

They don't look legitimate at all :)

• @NickUK said:

@click4easy said:
      Checkout stacksocial.com. They have lifetime subscriptions of geo-ip vpn servives such as getflix,unblockall,hotspot shield,purevpn and others at a few dollars. Getflix and unblockall vpn services offer free trials. Try before you buy

They don't look legitimate at all :)

Which one are you talking about? Getflix has been in business for a while, and i think is one of the established players in the market.

• IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

Since you mention iPlayer/4OD I assume you want this in the UK?

[BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
    • NickUKNickUK Member

Yes, we have PIA on our PFSense that routes traffic to outside of the UK and we're looking for a 2nd one supporting OpenVPN with UK AS's Numbers to keep routing inside UK for iPlayer/4OD etc

• JacobJacob Member

Our subnets aren't blocked, feel free to give us a try and rest assured if you have any problems within the first fortnight you're eligible for a full refund.

AboveClouds • UK Company • UK Datacentre • UK Customer Support

High Performance Pure SSD Cloud Hosting with a personal touch

• AmitzAmitz Member
      edited July 2016

Vultr UK works for BBC/iPlayer. (Fuck, did I just recommend Vultr for something?)

Thanked by 3netomx ATHK mpkossen

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.", Stephen Hawking, 2017. Join the Amitz party here.

• Hi @NickUK, you could ask to @Ishaq

• @Ishaq is VPS Provider that could install VPN by your self inside VPS

• KobeKobe Member

@click4easy said:

90% of the StackSocial VPN offers suck big-time, offering 2-5 year subscriptions to providers that will deadpool in 8 months.

• @Kobe said:

@click4easy said:

90% of the StackSocial VPN offers suck big-time, offering 2-5 year subscriptions to providers that will deadpool in 8 months.

Yes indeed.

• @NickUK said:
      Simple question! Anyone know of any provider that isn't blocked by NetFlix/iPlayer/4OD etc or anyone a VPS Provider that allows VPN and has an IPRange that isn't blocked?

Thanks!

Are there actually many providers that Ban VPN? , I've seen ones that don't allow you to running a VPN "service" sure but most of them are usually ok with a personal/private VPN that's just for your own use.

• pattinson123pattinson123 Member
      edited July 2016

I found the list OF best VPN Service for Unblock netflix and BBC iplayer I am also Using Ipvanish this Is best VPN Service

• @pattinson123 said:
      I found the list OF best VPN Service for Unblock netflix and BBC iplayer I am also Using Ipvanish this Is best VPN Service

These old link building with seo keywords tactics still work? you think Google is living in 2006? What about the rel="nofollow"

• @pattinson123 said:
      I found the list OF best VPN Service for Unblock netflix and BBC iplayer I am also Using [Ipvanish]

(http://toptenvpnreviews.com/ipvanish-review-2016/) this Is best VPN Service

i personally have tried IPVanish (yes very good service). But currently they only have a few US servers that arnt blocked. Support has told me they are working on a method :)

• EobbleEobble Member

ours works

FrostVPN.com so cheap

• vanishedvpn.com

• I would suggest better make your own vpn and use. Anyone can make it for few bucks for you (if you don't have time or don't know how to do it). It's like once done and set for years.

I have tried so many vpn providers and frankly noone provides proper speed and problems of spammer ip are always there. So finally made my own vpn.

• jenkkijenkki Member
      edited January 2017

rickyponting said: There are many VPN providers which arent blocked by Netflix US. you can try the best ones like Express VPN, Vypr VPN or Even IPvanish VPN

Yeah, they are Netflix Gold partners, lol..

• JackHJackH Moderator

If you're happy with 12Mbps down/200Mbps up I can install a VPN on my home server ;-)

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

• jenkkijenkki Member
      edited January 2017

jackhadrill said: f you're happy with 12Mbps down/200Mbps up I can install a VPN on my home server ;-)

Then Netflix ban your ISP as well :)

Thanked by 1JackH
    • Since iPlayer upgraded its rules regarding TV licenses, isn't watching on demand shows also illegal now? TV licenses only applied to live TV previously.
      Can someone from the UK confirm this?

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Provider
      edited January 2017

VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £9.99/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

• The Best Netflix VPN are PIA VPN and Vypr VPN.

Thanked by 1Wicked
    • YmpkerYmpker Member
      edited February 2017

Try NordVPN. Im very happy with them.Their SmartDNS unblocks Netflix and they currently run a 2 years for 79$ promo (~3$/mo).
      https://nordvpn.com/features/smart-dns/

You are eligable for a refund within 30 days. Go and try it :)

Just contacted their support to make sure Flix works:

TL;DR: With their Desktopclient it works, with mobile devices not atm.

Unfortunately, our servers used to access Netflix with mobile devices have recently been blacklisted. Our technicians are working on a solution, although we cannot tell you the ETA right now.

However, our customers have reported being able to watch Netflix US connecting to any of our VPN servers while using desktop devices.