Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for affordable dedi in Australia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for affordable dedi in Australia

Hello,

Looking for a affordable dedicated server in australia!

Already use networkpresence for VPS's and im happy with them :)

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

http://www.webhostingtalk.com.au/showthread.php?t=21187

Came across the above, can't vogue for them personally but the prices aren't too bad.

Thanked by 1Gravely
  • ATHKATHK Member

On the higher end, we use Intervolve at work, they're quite good in terms of network, support not so much.

Thanked by 1Gravely
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@ATHK said:
    On the higher end, we use Intervolve at work, they're quite good in terms of network, support not so much.

Ah, thanks for that. Yeah, my deal meter is a bit askew after looking at servers for work.

• @ATHK said:

Yeah they look alright. My work now has a Budget apparently.

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

@Graveley feel free to get in touch; I expect to have some nice deals coming along in the next week or two if the ones on the link ATHK provided aren't what you are after. Thanks for the recommendation btw @ATHK

• ATHKATHK Member

@Oliver said:
    Thanks for the recommendation btw @ATHK

No worries mate.

• @Oliver said:
    @Graveley feel free to get in touch; I expect to have some nice deals coming along in the next week or two if the ones on the link ATHK provided aren't what you are after. Thanks for the recommendation btw @ATHK

Thanks Oliver will do :)