Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rent to Own Dedicated Server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rent to Own Dedicated Server

2»

Comments

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@Infinity @Voss Correct, but cheaper than usual prices, as I've got enough servers with him.

• @ztec said: Are you sure?

My gf is Chinese and she says it's not true, she speaks Cantonese though.

That's true and I think you know why some guys saying SOME Chinese are low-educated even uneducated? he is the typical one.

• Any other RTO providers?

Or second-hand server website?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

@GreenVine said: Any other RTO providers?

Or second-hand server website?

eBay ? But do check the seller rating and/or enquirer more about the server before buying.

• But for me I cannot get any protection. I am the first time shopping abroad, here in China our money will keep by 3rd party during delivery and 3rd party will send/return money if I satisfied or not.

But at eBay idk how to protect myself.

• @GreenVine said: But for me I cannot get any protection. I am the first time shopping abroad, here in China our money will keep by 3rd party during delivery and 3rd party will send/return money if I satisfied or not.

But at eBay idk how to protect myself.

You're better off emailing providers to discuss about RTO options or buying their old servers for colocation. eBay will be difficult because you're shipping to somewhere that you aren't at, and your paypal account won't be verified to the DC address.

• @Kenshin said: You're better off emailing providers to discuss about RTO options

I tried that about a month ago, emailed about every provider that owned their own hardware that had a post in the WHT offer section. Other than BudgetVM, no one would do or even offer rent to own. If someone else has a good provider list to try other than those I would even try contacting them myself.

• ChanChan Member

@zxsdw said: Hit the airplane means make love. in china.

Well hit plane is wanking/masturbating in cantonese

• @Kenshin said:

You're better off emailing providers to discuss about RTO options or buying their old servers for colocation. eBay will be difficult because you're shipping to somewhere that you aren't at, and your paypal account won't be verified to the DC address.

@Holoshed said:

I tried that about a month ago, emailed about every provider that owned their own hardware that had a post in the WHT offer section. Other than BudgetVM, no one would do or even offer rent to own. If someone else has a good provider list to try other than those I would even try contacting them myself.

^^This. I did the same. I did get 2 RTO's from 2 different providers BEFORE doing this.

For the rest I need, I am going to use other methods (colo).

• @Infinity he is reselling from that AvanteHosting kid

• rackrack Member

We can offer brand new dedicated server hardware for sale and for rent. Possible with rent-to-own agreement. Our data center is located in Switzerland which adds security and we cooperate with official SuperMicro dealers and get up to 50% discounts on the hardware. A Xeon Server would cost you 100 euro more monthly for 12 months.

• Dacentec for RTO

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

we can do RTO on brand new HW in Hong Kong and Lithuania.

• 2 year old thread @rack are you just spamming?

Thanked by 1rack
  • @TarZZ92 said:
    2 year old thread rack are you just spamming?

Hes spamming for sure. Registered at 18th of July.

Thanked by 2rack yomero
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

If you need new just buy the server and get a colo for it.

• rackrack Member

That's also a solution, however I think he was looking for lower costs and monthly paid service. It's not prohibited to discuss a topic, that's still sounds as an open question.

• In my opinion "buy down" is much better option, especially when you know service quality and you would like to rent server for a long time. Just after few months you'll start saving money without care about hardware fault, which can be a very, very costly. Including new hardware, shipment and remote hands.

• missed this thread, thanks grave digger.

Thanked by 2willie CFarence
This discussion has been closed.