Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why not any flash sale on Kimsufi today?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why not any flash sale on Kimsufi today?

myhkenmyhken Member
edited July 2016 in General

I have follow kimsufi all day long, and I have not seen the flash sale they have an ad on their sites for KS-3C. Anybody know something? it getting late.

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Ok we need to stop this

Thanked by 4Pandy Infinity cassa Brad
  • ks-3c is only for brexit victims

• ehabehab Member

sorry to say the ad was withdrawn and maybe cancelled.

Thanked by 1myhken
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited July 2016

@myhken said:
    I have follow kimsufi all day long, and I have not seen the flash sale they have an ad on their sites for KS-3C. Anybody know something? it getting late.

Hello @myhken,

My name is Octave Klaba, I want to personally thank you for your interest in Kimsufi.

Unfortunately we have decided to postpone the sale in order to cause people to anxiously wait and for the demand to increase. Also we have recently acquired LET and are waiting for @jarland to change this to KimsufiTalk. It is also one of our requirements to have the whole LET forums filling with posts about Kimfusi, unless that happens we cannot release the flash sale.

We hope to service you in the future.

Regards,
    Octave Klaba
    President.

• @zafouhar said:

@myhken said:

Hello @myhken,

My name is Octave Klaba, I want to personally thank you for your interest in Kimsufi.

Unfortunately we have decided to postpone the sale in order to cause people to anxiously wait and for the demand to increase. Also we have recently acquired LET and are waiting for @jarland to change this to KimsufiTalk. It is also one of our requirements to have the whole LET forums filling with posts about Kimfusi, unless that happens we cannot release the flash sale.

We hope to service you in the future.

Regards,
    Octave Klaba
    President.

hail to thy o presidente

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

myhken said: it getting late.

Thanked by 1lazyt
  • I heard there is not a flash sale today?

• AmitzAmitz Member

Microlinux said: I heard there is not a flash sale today?

Ah, come on! Show some decency - Open your own kimsufi thread! ;-)