Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Cheap Web-Based SMTP Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Cheap Web-Based SMTP Server

Hello, i need web-based email server for sending bulk email. any1 here provide web-based smtp / bulk email solution like mailigen.
Already im using desktop based solution but its too slow and email not inboxed properly.
i need professional service with inboxing guarantee! last time i use mailigen, its fine but there price is too high.

Comments

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

Amazon SES or currently trending Kimsufi

Thanked by 2zafouhar GCat
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

So you need help spamming?

Thanked by 3connercg GCat lazyt
  • Mxroute.

• @jarland no i need to sent email to my newsletter list.. and nearly 100k email there

• @TheSoftKing said:
    @jarland no i need to sent email to my newsletter list.. and nearly 100k email there

Ah, I see send spam to 100k emails.

Cool, the door is to your right.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@TheSoftKing said:
    @jarland no i need to sent email to my newsletter list.. and nearly 100k email there

Wow. Any tips for getting 100k people to double opt in to a newsletter?

Thanked by 2GCat lazyt
  • @jarland said:

@TheSoftKing said:

Wow. Any tips for getting 100k people to double opt in to a newsletter?

Double opt-in? what is that? I thought you just get emails from database leaks and start sending them newsletters?

Thanked by 3jar lazyt netomx
  • PandyPandy Member

Didnt this guy just get banned for the twitter likes and such threads? He had the same domain on email he used on the last account

• TheSoftKingTheSoftKing Member
    edited July 2016

there are an social organization, they organized free event every month and help poor people to established there business. they have nearly 100k database. every month they sent 1 mail to there list. they are using mailigen at now, month ago some1 of there organization ask an cheaper way to sent mail, as we all know mailigen is web-based so they need web-based solution. already i sent onetime by mail sending delux with smtp and performance is 20-30% inboxing

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @kt Amazon maybe not cheaper than mailigen

Thanked by 1GCat
  • doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited July 2016

Edited by @jarland: As much as I may laugh, let's avoid those ;)

Thanked by 1GCat
  • AmitzAmitz Member

OP banned for Ban evasion.

Thanked by 2zafouhar lazyt
This discussion has been closed.