Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When did you lose your Kimsufi?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

When did you lose your Kimsufi?

ManofServerManofServer Member
edited July 2016 in General

We've all been there, when you come of age, and you have to upgrade your Kimsufi to a newer model, and you don't renew your current one. The reason doesn't matter, we're not here to stereotype, some upgrade because of lower pricing, some because of needed a larger HDD, but it does happen.

I'll go first, and I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I've only ever been using SoYouStart and Online servers, and thus I'm kind of a virgin in this department :(

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent

Comments

• FredQcFredQc Member

First time was in 2014, I was young and innocent.

• PandyPandy Member

in ~10 days.

rip in rip KS-4C

• I think I might let go of my KS-4C tomorrow, its disk is just too big and unutilised. I guess it shows that size doesn't always matter, it's what you do with it

• AmitzAmitz Member

Well, I know what to do with my 2TB. Food for thinking, eh? ;-)

• 2013, i made a jump to OVH's main line (before so you start existed)

RIP lil' file hoarder

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I think this has been too much

Thanked by 1vedran
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Hmmm, the Great Kimsufing of 2016 occurred on Prime Day. I'm sure that will be easy to remember next year.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @raindog308 said:
    Hmmm, the Great Kimsufing of 2016 occurred on Prime Day. I'm sure that will be easy to remember next year.

Prime day was crap. Nothing interesting apart from the free $5 gift card I got for "downloading their app."

• When was that prime day

• When was that prime day

• WHTWHT Member

Wheres that dedi offer for today? I was waiting for it but cant find it now. Someone got a link?

Cheers,
    Debi ;)

• AmitzAmitz Member

@WHT said:
    Wheres that dedi offer for today? I was waiting for it but cant find it now. Someone got a link?

Cheers,
    Debi ;)

They postponed it by 14 days.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2016

KS1 since 2013

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • When I swapped it out for a faster VPS.

• Hi, my name is Agonyzt, and I'm a server addict.

My first Kimsufi was a special edition for the launch of BHS. Atom D425 with 2TB, 5 IPs, and a 1Gbps port for 10€/m with a year contract. Let it go after the contract because the CPU was way too weak for my need. Thinking about it today, it would have been an amazing seedbox with the 1Gbps port...

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

I cancelled both of my KS1 in GRA and RBX after replacing them with Kidechires back when those first came out.