Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Asian providers that have good routes to mainland China? And VPS Providers IN mainland China?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Asian providers that have good routes to mainland China? And VPS Providers IN mainland China?

JonchunJonchun Member
edited July 2016 in Providers

Looking for quality providers that don't break the bank. Right now my best options seem to be in Japan.

So far, the only ones with good routes to mainland China that I've found are:

• Linode Tokyo
  • Ablenet
  • Cloudcore (Haven't test, but they seem to be KDDI so I believe they might be right)

Huge Plus:

• Supports BGP (for the future) and announces my own IPs
  • Pooled bandwidth
  • Custom plans (or reseller discounts)
  • English Support

Took a look at:
@Dediserve - I loved them while I was with them. Unfortunately my needs changed and I left their services for a bit. Would love to come back if they can offer what I need at affordable pricing.
Vultr Tokyo - Craps out to China
Most HK providers - Craps out to China
Conoha - Craps out to China

===

edit: Also looking for VPS providers IN mainland china as well now. (cheaper the better. Will only be using for pingtests to test GFW)

Comments

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Again and again, some kind of alchemy, trying make some gold from shit, failed and asking for more shit for try again :)

• @fitvpn said:
    Again and again, some kind of alchemy, trying make some gold from shit, failed and asking for more shit for try again :)

He asked for suggestions and not the ramblings of a fool.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2016

fitvpn said: Again and again, some kind of alchemy, trying make some gold from shit, failed and asking for more shit for try again :)

Please kindly keep nonsense comments to the Cest Pit, where they belong. And if you just come here to post drunk, try to be at least half as funny as @Nekki.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

IThinkUFailed said: He asked for suggestions

Feels deja vu, every 1-2 days folks from mainland China asking same question. Do you think get something new? Brand new dedicated turbo pipe from LA just opened, almost free, or what?

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Amitz said: Amitz

Just tell some truth of our life.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2016

fitvpn said: Just tell some truth of our life.

Are you needing the next ban (could be your final one after all) this badly? Just go on.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • I was just curious to see what options are available. I didn't say it has to be in LE* pricing.

Oh... and I'm not from Mainland China.

• pay anything that has dedicated CU CT CM route. otherwise you can get something that works today but fails tomorrow.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Amitz said: Are you needing the next ban

Hah..3-rd time? Lol, no need play hummer of justice, boy, how old are you son?

• @fitvpn said:

Older than you, you fucktwat.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@fitvpn said:

'Hummer of justice' conjures images of a Humvee cheaply decked out to look a bit like a batmobile.

Thanked by 1daily
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

Nekki said: Hummer of justice' conjures images of a Humvee cheaply decked out to look a bit like a batmobile.

Andy Dicksheider in action.

• AmitzAmitz Member

May the discussion now continue undisturbed.

• As I noticed, only Linode Tokyo is the best option, however it's always out of stock.....

Maybe you can check the Korea provider!

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @xzonisy said:
    As I noticed, only Linode Tokyo is the best option, however it's always out of stock.....

While Linode Tokyo is out of stock, I noticed Ablenet is very good to mainland China. If you need VPS for personal use, you might want to consider them.

https://www.ablenet.jp

Thanked by 2xzonisy ManofServer
  • @Jonchun said:

@xzonisy said:
    As I noticed, only Linode Tokyo is the best option, however it's always out of stock.....

While Linode Tokyo is out of stock, I noticed Ablenet is very good to mainland China. If you need VPS for personal use, you might want to consider them.

https://www.ablenet.jp

They don't have an English site do they?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Doesnt LES Japan uses Linode?

• @gigavest may be a good choice if their my and sg location available.

• @netomx said:
    Doesnt LES Japan uses Linode?

Pretty sure they're on Vultr.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • KobeKobe Member

I'm on China Telecom Guangzhou. Before leaving, I setup 10 VPSes with Shadowsocks and Anyconnect. Some have PPTP and L2TP too.

I get the best ping from Ablenet. And the best bandwidth throughout from Alpharacks.

I highly recommend LA locations.

My other SG. JP and HK servers just don't compare well enough despite geographical location.

• @Kobe ABLENET a Japanese VPS, Japanese are xenophobic, IDC Japan, the Japanese use the full limit!

• AFAIK Many Japanese local providers only accept orders from Japan.

Maybe try Korea?

Also, never forget to install serverspeeder. Google and you can find many cracked packages.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Do you have an IP I can test to, I'm currently pricing up servers in AKL NZ, going to replace our CA node.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

How low latency to Mainland China?

50ms?

100-110ms?

We can provide virtual servers in Korea, or Russia (Siberia), which do have direct peering to with China Telecom/Unicom. BGP and announcement of IPs is something we are not willing to do at the moment.

• @deployvm said:
    How low latency to Mainland China?

50ms?

100-110ms?

We can provide virtual servers in Korea, or Russia (Siberia), which do have direct peering to with China Telecom/Unicom. BGP and announcement of IPs is something we are not willing to do at the moment.

1) Looking for 50-100ms
    2) What would pricing be? The only reason I would consider using a smaller provider would be if they offered me great pricing or did special things like BGP that larger providers might not bother with.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

Jonchun said: 1) Looking for 50-100ms

Which part of China are you intending the target audience to be?
    Beijing, Guangdong or Shanghai regions? (so Northern or Southern China)?

2) What would pricing be?

Configuration required?

• yorkyork Member

Ablenet's network is okay with China.English supoort.Osaka DC.

You 'd better not get Linode TOK for many IPs have been banned by GFW.Also the Linode TOK network is no longer stable due to GFW.

Cloudcore is now unavailable to foreigners.

IDCF.jp is really much better.Japanese (enterprise) customers only.

• thatixthatix Member
    edited July 2016

@Jonchun said:
    Vultr Tokyo - Craps out to China
    Most HK providers - Craps out to China
    Conoha - Craps out to China

Looks like you are on China Telecom :)

Didn't see any problem from China Unicom/China Mobile with the provider you stated above(JPIX for CM and NTT direct for CU,maybe some congestion during rush hours)

Kinda contradict to

@Jonchun said:
    I'm not from Mainland China.

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

Jonchun said: 1) Looking for 50-100ms

Could you PM me with your details ? maybe we can do something better in Taiwan.

• Asian VPS impossible for low price