Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10K ARIN/RIPE IP Lease
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10K ARIN/RIPE IP Lease

EnsoEnso Member

Hi,

We're looking for at least 10k IP's (USA,CA,Europe) with multiple Subnets on a monthly lease. IPs must be clean, please PM me if you can offer this.

Thanks

Comments

• Rick is back! finally!

Thanked by 2hostdare joeri
  • dailydaily Member

I have the IPs you need, but my name is Rick. Is this an issue?

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • RizRiz Member

debian

• EnsoEnso Member

Guys what is your issue with names ?
    i am looking for IP's, please PM me if you have any offer.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Just in case anyone was wondering what these are for, the answer is SEO/proxies.

Thanked by 2Enso hostdare
  • DamianDamian Member

What ASN will they be announced on?

• KobeKobe Member
    edited July 2016

@Damian said:

AS54290: BlackHatWorld Inc. /sarcasm

• @Enso said:
    Guys what is your issue with names ?
    i am looking for IP's, please PM me if you have any offer.

Our issue is that you've registered on this forum and your first post is requesting IP's - that is something only Rick does.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@zafouhar said:

Our issue is that you've registered on this forum and your first post is requesting IP's - that is something only Rick does.

This is Rick 100%

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • lorienlorien Member

Hey, guys. I am also interested in leasing thousands of US IPs. PM please.

P.S. I am not Rick :)

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

This is fun loool

• EnsoEnso Member
    edited July 2016

@Kobe said:

@Damian said:

AS54290: BlackHatWorld Inc. /sarcasm

we are looking for hosted IP's, the usage is intended only for seo services with HTTP/HTTPs protocol, we block all other protocols like socks also we don't allow any abuse of IP's

• JackHJackH Member

I'm relatively new here but this is just screaming and oozing with Ricky horribleness

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Ricky why do you need clean IPs if not for bulk mailing ?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

€1250 p/month with a deposit of €5000 returned after 12 months if no IP's are on blacklists because of your activities or lack of due diligence?

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • EnsoEnso Member

the usage is intended only for seo services like Social Networks and use only HTTP/HTTPs protocol, we block all other protocols like socks also we don't allow any abuse of IP's

• @Enso said:

the usage is intended only for seo services like Social Networks and use only HTTP/HTTPs protocol, we block all other protocols like socks also we don't allow any abuse of IP's

if you make this comment in response to @AnthonySmith's offer that involves a deposit for the IPs not ending up on blacklists, you're probably just being fucking deceptive about whatever spam or bad IP repute that you can be causing.

...or you're just cheap as hell.

• lorienlorien Member

Speaking of blacklisted IPs, they possibly could be used in my project. If you are happy owner of blacklisted IPs, PM me please.