Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS Protected VPS in London UK w/ Voxility, FREE Backups, Native IPv6 - 2GB @ $15 Yearly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS Protected VPS in London UK w/ Voxility, FREE Backups, Native IPv6 - 2GB @ $15 Yearly

linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
edited July 2016 in Offers

Good morning LET! Here are some cheap-but-not-crazy VPS offers located in London Docklands, UK. We use AS200039, with DDoS protection through Voxility up to 500Gbps. Always on protection and layer 7 protection can be turned on/off by request, but we cannot add custom filters. No SLA guarantee on these offers, but if a node goes down due to an unplanned or unexplained event all VPS's affected get a free month of service :)

As this is a DDoS protected offer, there will be times that attacks will filter through and cause packet loss. This offer is not suitable for running anything that requires a permanent connection such as IRC, due to the shared nature of the DDoS protection. Thank you for your understanding!

All VPS's are backed up offsite on a weekly basis, and fees may be charged for user requested restoration.

Extra IP's are $12 a year with justification - Read TOS before ordering (No virtual currency, Tor, utilising 100% CPU or Hitleap without asking). Copyright abuse will be forwarded and followed up on.

London Voxility LET1 - $15 Yearly - Click here to sign up

• 2GB DDR4 RAM
  • 30GB Disk Space
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 600GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 500Gbps, Layer 4/7 DDoS Protection
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 10 IPv6 Addresses
  • London UK Datacenter
  • SolusVM Control Panel

London Voxility LET2 - $7.50 Quarterly - Click here to sign up

• 3GB DDR4 RAM
  • 50GB Disk Space
  • 2 CPU Core
  • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 500Gbps, Layer 4/7 DDoS Protection
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 10 IPv6 Addresses
  • London UK Datacenter
  • SolusVM Control Panel

A test IPv4 is 217.146.91.1, and a test IPv6 address is 2a00:1a30:0:2::1
Node specs: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v5 @ 3.50GHz, 32-64GB DDR4 RAM, WD RE Drives sw RAID
Benchmark results: http://pastebin.com/raw/xHshda6Q

Comments

• JarryJarry Member

I already got one vps from "dedistation" but this looks tempting too. Damn, this vps-hobby is slowly turning into addiction...
    :-)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • robohostrobohost Member
    edited July 2016

Edited : wrong see

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Well, this is interesting.

Also, Fuck Enfield.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Is this The Same Server, Network & Location I got from the last Offer ??

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Is this The Same Server, Network & Location I got from the last Offer ??

@Nekki said:
    Well, this is interesting.

Also, Fuck Enfield.

Nope, London Docklands this time! Never been to London myself, but I hear it's nice.

Future plans also include the North East on my own network, KVM and anycast...

• qq7119qq7119 Member

Is it OpenVZ or KVM?

• RamiRami Member
    edited July 2016

@qq7119 said:

Is it OpenVZ or KVM?

If you click on the link you'll see it's OpenVZ :)

And for sure at these prices it's OpenVZ

Thanked by 1switsys
  • qq7119qq7119 Member

@Rami said:

@qq7119 said:

Is it OpenVZ or KVM?

If you click on the link you'll see it's OpenVZ :)

Okay, thank you, I'm just having a look

• SadySady Member

Damn, why didn't you put this yesterday? Renewed my ethernetserver's VPS last day :(

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • JarryJarry Member

Damn, that LET1 was simply irresistible offer...

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @Sady said:
    Damn, why didn't you put this yesterday? Renewed my ethernetserver's VPS last day :(

Get another and let the ES VPS become your Nth idle VPS.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish switsys
  • Irresistible it is, got myself a couple.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • excuse my ignorance, any horror stories including this provide? looking for a machine that I could vnc every now and then and use as tunnel to bypass workplace restrictions

• apidevlabapidevlab Member
    edited July 2016

Now have x7 vps from Dedistation. They mostly replaced weloveservers.net which was shuttered and all accounts moved to Hostwinds in US

Very happy with them, excellent value (especially for UK) and have not had any issues so far. Don't have any benchmarks as I don't tend to bother with that, as long as node's are solid and responsive.

Have a mixture of centminmod and webmin on them obviously just test/dev. Nice selection of images to use and Solus.

Also some backups are provided but can't comment as have never asked or required them?

Very pleased.

Thanked by 2Leechum linuxthefish
  • Is this a limited-time offer?

• Your whmcs is down.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@linuxthefish sent you a message with certain specific requirements. Let me know if it'd be possible for you to accommodate the same. Thanks.