Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HP DL120G6 / 1x Intel Quad Core X3440 / 4X2TB SATA / 16GB DDR3 / 1Gbps Full-Duplex @ 100TB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HP DL120G6 / 1x Intel Quad Core X3440 / 4X2TB SATA / 16GB DDR3 / 1Gbps Full-Duplex @ 100TB

mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
edited July 2016 in General

Hello guys,

I have purchased the server as follow but in the moment I don't need of that:

Provider: Leaseweb

Pricing: $40,00/month for LEASE IT.

Anyone had interest?

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

What is the recurring price and how many days left till renewal?

• @rm_ said:

I have purchased it on 07/04. So you will have ~28 days.

PS: No server transfer. Just lease it.

• CasterCaster Member

@mtsbatalha said:

@rm_ said:

you missed monthly price.

• @Caster said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@rm_ said:

you missed monthly price.

I'm sorry?

• i would

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

the new order was $39/m, but out of stock now :p

https://www.eqservers.com/eqpanel/cart.php?a=add&pid=219

• @hotsnow said:
    the new order was $39/m, but out of stock now :p

https://www.eqservers.com/eqpanel/cart.php?a=add&pid=219

Yeah. But I don't want charge nothing more (just $1 for coverage PayPal fees) than the original promotion pricing...

• Lease for just one month?

• @PremiumN said:
    Lease for just one month?

You will pay $40/month for lease that server while I don't need of it.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

mtsbatalha said: You will pay $40/month for lease that server while I don't need of it.

Are you joking fella?

• @Nekki said:

mtsbatalha said: You will pay $40/month for lease that server while I don't need of it.

Are you joking fella?

I'm sorry. Why?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

mtsbatalha said: I'm sorry. Why?

If you don't need the server, you shouldn't have picked it up, now someone who could have had it is left with the option of paying $1 a month more for it from you + having the possibility that you're just going to take it back any minute, as you're not specifying a lease time.

• Look> @Nekki said:

If you don't need the server, you shouldn't have picked it up, now someone who could have had it is left with the option of paying $1 a month more for it from you + having the possibility that you're just going to take it back any minute, as you're not specifying a lease time.
    @Nekki said:

Look the pricing original of that server is $79.99/month I'm charging $40.
    It's expensive for you?

• The offer is really good but with a unkown middle guy is not at all. that's the point.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

mtsbatalha said: Look the pricing original of that server is $79.99/month I'm charging $40. It's expensive for you?

You got it for $39, you nonce.

• MDZZMDZZ Member

nihaojilao!

• @mtoledoce said:
    The offer is really good but with a unkown middle guy is not at all. that's the point.

Things happen for a first time

• If anyone want take a doubt with me about the server or order I'm available.

• DamianDamian Member

I'm interested in this, but you have to pay for it until you want to use it again.

• @Damian said:
    I'm interested in this, but you have to pay for it until you want to use it again.

I'm sorry. I have to pay?

• DamianDamian Member

Yes, if you're going to take it back at any time.

• Okay man.
    I will not use it on this time. I don't want transfer the server. I'll send the details of the server if someone had interest in pay it for $40/month or if prefer pay it directly to the provider.

• DamianDamian Member

That's the point: why would anyone want to agree to this?

• @Damian said:
    That's the point: why would anyone want to agree to this?

Okay. so what's your suggestion?

• again, I will explain the Damian point : You will lose the server soon (next unpaid bill for no use) and when you need it you don't have it to use it.

again, is a good deal but useless if you want it back anytime in the future, to me a dedicated server if for long term.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Why don't you just transfer the server?

• DamianDamian Member

Transfer the server to someone if you want to actually recoup your payment. Otherwise, cancel it and let the host reclaim it to sell to someone else.

There's no benefit for either lessee or lessor in this scenario otherwise.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @Damian said:
    Transfer the server to someone if you want to actually recoup your payment. Otherwise, cancel it and let the host reclaim it to sell to someone else.

There's no benefit for either lessee or lessor in this scenario otherwise.

It's funny. I don't see any problem with another guys when they want lease a kimsufi or quadix server.

• Transfer is the key

• DamianDamian Member

mtsbatalha said: I don't see any problem with another guys when they want lease a kimsufi or quadix server.

....because....

mtoledoce said: Transfer is the key

They don't have the servers in their own accounts anymore. The server has been 100% given to someone else and they are no longer involved with that server.

This discussion has been closed.