Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for power-only rack in PhoenixNAP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for power-only rack in PhoenixNAP

DamianDamian Member
edited July 2016 in Requests

Probably not going to find anyone here, but thought I'd ask anyway: anyone have a cage or suite in PhoenixNAP and want to rent an empty full rack with only power?

I do not need transit or a switch or a PDU or anything else it normally comes with, and despite a large percentage of their colo racks being empty, they refuse to sell me an empty power-only rack at a reduced rate.

I'll pay crossconnect back to my own racks. PhoenixNAP have said they will do this, unless this is something else they've misled me on.

Let me know what you got.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Have you asked Gabriel @ IOFlood?

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

Try Coloat or ColoAZ

• DamianDamian Member

MikeA said: Have you asked Gabriel @ IOFlood?

I have not, do you happen to have a contact for him? Or know if they're on LET?

kt said: Try Coloat or ColoAZ

Will do, thanks for the heads up.

• RyanDRyanD Member

@Damian said:

MikeA said: Have you asked Gabriel @ IOFlood?

I have not, do you happen to have a contact for him? Or know if they're on LET?

kt said: Try Coloat or ColoAZ

Will do, thanks for the heads up.

[email protected]

We can do it, keep in mind cross-connects inside phxnap have 1-time charges associated with them, the price could be higher if you are going from 2nd floor to 1st, we have multiple cages on both floors.

Thanked by 1DigitalFyre