Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CubeData's OpenNebula Module
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CubeData's OpenNebula Module

First we would like to thank Ishaq for approving us to post offers for our modules and jarland for being supportive of us/allowing us and giving us the chance to start with to post our Module Offers

CubeData's opennebula provisioning module for blesta(and soon to come whmcs as well) now comes with opennebula v5 support!

As they say Difference Yourself out from the crowd and use a panel unheard of mainly since it isn't the copy/paste solusvm/whmcs virtualizor/whmcs template

We offer a monthly license for $7/month available here: https://www.cubedata.net/order/config/index/cart/?group_id=1&pricing_id=5

And we also offer a 5 day trial here: https://www.cubedata.net/order/config/index/cart/?group_id=1&pricing_id=6

owned licenses are 50% off until 07-03-2016 at 12am edt timezone(countdown clock indicating time left is on both pages indicating that.) for both our fraudrecord anti-fraud native fraud modules & our opennebula provisioning module.(which hints that there are owned licenses for both modules but it is unable to posted here because it doesn't meet the pricing limits in the rules for offers though)

Note our modules/plugins are ioncube encoded and require the latest non-beta ioncube loader(which as right now 07-01-2016) is v5 loaders.

Sorry but due to protecting our intellectual property there is no unencoded version available/and no version will be available that is unencoded or comes with source code we are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you wanted to brand yourself as a "cloud" provider opennebula is the definite open-source and free panel to do it with!

As opennebula is completely free & open source making those licensing costs of solusvm/virtualizor disappear completely the only cost to you is the cost of the module itself!

Difference yourself today! and become a non-cookie-cutter vps host today! And also cut the cord on all licensing costs besides the cost of the module itself today!

as OpenNebula has no per-node license costs/and no cost at all! Free yourself from the burden of licensing costs for your vps panel today! Turn that saved money into money that stays in your pocket as a provider!

Extended demo licenses are possible(no 30 day or bigger demo extended licenses though.)
as up to 15 day demo extended licenses are possible any other's aren't.

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Where can I read about the features?

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited July 2016

@MrGeneral said:

For Which one? OpenNebula or FraudRecord Anti-Fraud Module?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@timnboys said:

@MrGeneral said:

This one, OpenNebula

• @MrGeneral said:

@timnboys said:

@MrGeneral said:

This one, OpenNebula

You should be able to read about it on https://cubedata.net/opennebula or here:
    https://marketplace.blesta.com/#/extensions/24-OpenNebula Provisioning Module For Blesta

or where it was originally posted here:
    http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5727-opennebula-blesta-provisioning-module/

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • seems good

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

Do you have any time plan for a OpenNebula module that works for WHMCS?

• @deployvm said:
    Do you have any time plan for a OpenNebula module that works for WHMCS?

Not at this moment due to if I say a date it might be released and I have to push it back for whatever reason people get mad that it wasn't released and it is just better to say "it's done when it's done" as far as implementation is the module is done since it was a port over from the blesta module but it still needs to be tested to make sure the implementation works.
    so the time plan is "soon" I cannot give any release date because of the above reason.

• Just to let everyone know since there was a lot of interest in this module for whmcs the whmcs port over and implementation testing is almost done we are almost to the point where we feel it is ready for production just now need to figure out how to store the vpsid and userid into the custom fields in whmcs and once that is done and tests to work like it should then the module will be released

• @deployvm and everyone else interested the module is now done and is just being ioncubed now and will be uploaded in a sec.

Thanked by 1deployvm
  • @deployvm and everyone else interested in the module it is now uploaded to my blesta and available for purchase on my website.