Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US]Hostigation $12.50/yr 256/10GB Pure SSD KVM - Los Angeles 10Gbps/15Mpps DDOS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US]Hostigation $12.50/yr 256/10GB Pure SSD KVM - Los Angeles 10Gbps/15Mpps DDOS Protection

miTgiBmiTgiB Member
edited June 2016 in Offers

Hostigation.com has been providing hosting, dedicated servers and VPS since 2006 and owns all it's equipment.

KVM2G-256

10GB SSD Disk

500GB Bandwidth

256MB Memory

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

$12.50/YR Order LA

KVM2G-512

15GB SSD Disk

500GB Bandwidth

512MB Memory

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

$2.50/MO Order LA

KVM2G-1024

25GB SSD Disk

1024GB Outbound Bandwidth

1024MB Memory

2 2GHz core

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

$5.00/MO Order CLT LA

Unlimited forward DNS and rDNS provided in WHMCS via our PowerDNS cluster located in Charlotte, Los Angeles and New Jersey.

Los Angeles provides free DDoS Protection upto 10Gbps/15M PPS

Charlotte provides no DDoS mitigation, only null routing.(Real Time Black Hole)

Los Angeles LookingGlass

Charlotte LookingGlass

Los Angeles Test IP: 206.253.164.1 QuadraNet

Charlotte Test IP: 206.253.166.189 CaroNet

Addon cPanel for $12/mo

Addon Softaculous $1.50/mo

Addon WHMCS $12.50/mo

Additional IPv4 Adress $2/mo (With Justification)

Addon IPv6 no charge

About our VPS
We offer cPanel as a semi-managed service, meaning we will take care of your server, you take care of your code. CloudFlare API now offered for all cPanel installs

OpenVZ/KVM Available, see all of our OpenVZ and KVM offerings.
Something you want not offered, drop an email to sales [at] hostigation [dot] com so we can quote your needs.

Acceptable payment options are PayPal, Credit Card via PayPal, Credit Card via Stripe, AliPay via Stripe, BitCoin, Check/Money Order (US Funds drawn on US Bank)

Comments

• Your site is kinda falling apart mid-order process

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited June 2016

@miTgiB said:
    Hostigation.com has been providing hosting, dedicated servers and VPS since 2006 and owns all it's equipment.

KVM2G-256

10GB SSD Disk

500GB Bandwidth

256MB Memory

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

$12.50/YR Order LA

KVM2G-512

15GB SSD Disk

500GB Bandwidth

512MB Memory

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

$2.50/MO Order LA

KVM2G-1024

25GB SSD Disk

1024GB Outbound Bandwidth

1024MB Memory

2 2GHz core

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

$5.00/MO Order CLT LA

Unlimited forward DNS and rDNS provided in WHMCS via our PowerDNS cluster located in Charlotte, Los Angeles and New Jersey.

Los Angeles provides free DDoS Protection upto 10Gbps/15M PPS

Charlotte provides no DDoS mitigation, only null routing.(Real Time Black Hole)

Los Angeles LookingGlass

Charlotte LookingGlass

Los Angeles Test IP: 206.253.164.1 QuadraNet

Charlotte Test IP: 206.253.166.189 CaroNet

Addon cPanel for $12/mo

Addon Softaculous $1.50/mo

Addon WHMCS $12.50/mo

Additional IPv4 Adress $2/mo (With Justification)

Addon IPv6 no charge

About our VPS
    We offer cPanel as a semi-managed service, meaning we will take care of your server, you take care of your code. CloudFlare API now offered for all cPanel installs

OpenVZ/KVM Available, see all of our OpenVZ and KVM offerings.
    Something you want not offered, drop an email to sales [at] hostigation [dot] com so we can quote your needs.

Acceptable payment options are PayPal, Credit Card via PayPal, Credit Card via Stripe, AliPay via Stripe, BitCoin, Check/Money Order (US Funds drawn on US Bank)

It seems that you test the IP4 route

With the purchase is not in the same route,

Its delay is too high, whether the distribution of the wrong IP?

• and now I'm IP banned because pages kept timing out and reloading lmao

• gongyigongyi Member

out of stock ............
    could you plase add more stock ?

• qq7119qq7119 Member

@miTgiB said:

Mature sellers to provide such an error?

Will affect your reputation?

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

qq7119 said: Will affect your reputation?

You quoting made up text will affect my reputation how?

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

gongyi said: out of stock ............ could you plase add more stock ?

I plan to add stock every 2nd day, slow release to allow for all the users pilling in like school boys running IO tests

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

texteditor said: and now I'm IP banned because pages kept timing out and reloading lmao

Nobody gets banned for pages timing out, but maybe for excessively high fraud report scores

• qq7119qq7119 Member

@miTgiB said:

It's not a very expensive humor, it's just some clever people who read the story.

• @qq7119

Dude, learn to use the "Quote" function.

Your posts don't make sense.

• KobeKobe Member
    edited June 2016

22 minutes after the offer is posted, all the lowend plans ran out :(

Will you be restocking or will we need to wait for the next offer?

• @miTgiB said:

texteditor said: and now I'm IP banned because pages kept timing out and reloading lmao

Nobody gets banned for pages timing out, but maybe for excessively high fraud report scores

Pretty sure my Fraudrecord record is immaculate

• kept timing out on the order/login page on you whcms client area, turns out is was your systems fault

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

texteditor said: turns out is was your systems fault

Banned due to orders has nothing to do with my fault or timing out. I sent you a fraudrecord report, didn't I? I don't know who you are, sorry this is not my support desk, and if you did submit a ticket, I am sure I've been very clear about what the problem is.

• texteditortexteditor Member
    edited June 2016

@miTgiB said:

texteditor said: turns out is was your systems fault

Banned due to orders has nothing to do with my fault or timing out. I sent you a fraudrecord report, didn't I? I don't know who you are, sorry this is not my support desk, and if you did submit a ticket, I am sure I've been very clear about what the problem is.

I posted that before I was sent the (clean) reports for my emails

Regardless, it wasn't my fault, as you implied

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

texteditor said: Regardless, it wasn't my fault, as you implied

Also, regardless, this is not a support desk, so I don't know what your exact problem may be

• Well my IP is banned from the support desk because of WHCMS fucking up, what do you expect me to do lol

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

texteditor said: what do you expect me to do lol

Understand I won't divulge personal details on a forum, and without personal details, I cannot help

• I've already given up on ordering, I was just pointing out that your accusation was false, and pointing out that you may need to look into fixing your site

• OVH took all my $$ in a couple of flashes.. Will wait next time to try this out.

• well dont oversell too much ,and keep quailty ,thank you

• fanfan Veteran

@miTgiB It seems that your network got hammered quite heavily these days, my VPS is having serious packet loss (>=25%) these days. Please do something about it.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

fan said: @miTgiB It seems that your network got hammered quite heavily these days, my VPS is having serious packet loss (>=25%) these days. Please do something about it.

Yesterday was quit bad for DDoS, some skiddie was hammering the gateway addresses, and the mitigation was flopping between filter and null route, hoping for a better day