Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SOLD] For sale - Intel G530, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 1Gbps, 3 IPv4, $9.50/m (Quadix)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SOLD] For sale - Intel G530, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 1Gbps, 3 IPv4, $9.50/m (Quadix)

agonyztagonyzt Member
edited June 2016 in General

Picked up this server not too long ago and now that I have a KS-4C, I don't need it anymore.

This server is perfect for Plex lovers, much better than these Atom/Via boxes.

Billing details:

• Amount Due: $9.50 USD
  • Due Date: 07/13/2016

Specs:

• CPU: Intel G530 Dual Core
  • Memory: 4 GB DDR3 Memory
  • Primary Hard Drive: 500 GB 7200 RPM Enterprise SATA Hard Drive
  • IP Addresses: 3 IP Addresses (default) IPv4
  • Network: 1 Gbps Port - 30 TB Transfer (included)

The latest offer seems to have a 100Mbps port only (https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1742763).

I'm willing to transfer it for $6.5 USD (via PayPal). PM me if interested. First come, first served. I reserve the right to ignore non-active LET members.

Thanked by 1Norris

Comments

• mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
    edited June 2016

If someone had interested, I can offer mine for the same specs for $9.50 USD without further payments for me!

Thanks!

• DamianDamian Member

Did you guys actually get 3 IPv4 with your servers? I received two in the welcome email, one is assigned to some other server.

• @Damian said:
    Did you guys actually get 3 IPv4 with your servers? I received two in the welcome email, one is assigned to some other server.

Yeah I got them!

• mtsbatalha said: Yeah I got them!

Me too.

• RizRiz Member

@Damian said:

They deploy on /27's and higher allocations, not a /29 or /30 from my experience -- someone is probably using your IP without their knowledge.

• DamianDamian Member

That would be nice. My ticket about it has been in "Checking this now for you." since 8:40 PM last night. It's now 6:40 AM. A minute after they responded that they're "checking this for me now"., I sent them the SSH sigs showing two different servers. They must have held down the power button on their support computer and gone home immediately after telling me they're checking this for me, now.

• DamianDamian Member

Riz said: someone is probably using your IP without their knowledge.

Indeed, although if they're going to deploy the server to me with it broken, and just set the other IP to push it out to me, then ignore me when I open a ticket about it, hard to have a lot of confidence in the offering.

• NorrisNorris Member

Inbox.

• fanfan Veteran

Same here, got one with 8gb ram and transferred to someone after I got my KS-4C. xD

• I had pm you .

• Already gone! Thanks!

Thread can be closed.

• @Damian said:
    That would be nice. My ticket about it has been in "Checking this now for you." since 8:40 PM last night. It's now 6:40 AM. A minute after they responded that they're "checking this for me now"., I sent them the SSH sigs showing two different servers. They must have held down the power button on their support computer and gone home immediately after telling me they're checking this for me, now.

Sounds like they needed to escalate it to the morning techs which happens sometimes :) though I do agree they could have informed you that they are escalating the ticket.

• I want to buy is it available ?

• @vishalpatelz said:
    I want to buy is it available ?

Read what's written above, you mindless zombie.

• @doghouch said:

@vishalpatelz said:

I'm sorry man! You lost it!

• NorrisNorris Member

It was great do business with @agonyzt

Server was delivered! :D

Thanked by 1agonyzt
  • RizRiz Member

To save a new thread from being needed, I have two of these to sell as well.

7/12 and 7/18 are the next due dates. One has 3 IP's, and one has 5 IP's - looking for $20 paypal to a reputable member.

• @Riz said:

7/12 and 7/18 are the next due dates. One has 3 IP's, and one has 5 IP's - looking for $20 paypal to a reputable member.

You want 20 dollars for something that costs 9.50/month? Now you're officially a ticket scalper right here... Or a server scalper.

• RizRiz Member

@1point57 said:

@Riz said:

You want 20 dollars for something that costs 9.50/month? Now you're officially a ticket scalper right here... Or a server scalper.

Supply and demand my friend. Best offer takes them both regardless, but I'm sure they'll go at $20. I am only charging $10 each, but selling them together.

• @doghouch said:

@vishalpatelz said:

Oh yes someone understands me.

• @mtsbatalha said:

@doghouch said:

@vishalpatelz said:

I'm sorry man! You lost it!

Fine, Thank You! For replying.