Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS (details inside)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS (details inside)

livoniaslivonias Member
edited June 2016 in Requests

Hey guys.

I'm in search of a nice VPS deal, I've got the next requirements;

• Directadmin license
  • At least 2GB ram
  • At least 2 cpu's
  • At least 25GB SSD
  • At least 1TB Data transfer

For under 15$ total (month), should be possible right?

Prefer location EU / NL, but willing to consider other locations (as long as there's a speedtest available)

Thanks!
-Liv.

Comments

• Under $15 a month? Sure lots of offers to choose from. $15 a year? no.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Under $15 a month? Sure lots of offers to choose from. $15 a year? no.

Sorry, 15$ a month of course :-)

• @livonias said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Just wait for the offers to come, they should be fairly easy.

Check this in the meanwhile, https://www.lowendtalk.com/categories/offers

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

I am offering 4GB Ram , 20GB SSD , 2TB BW , 2xCPU , Location : Germany for $10/month !

Edit : With out license

• itgodsitgods Member

@RIYAD said:
    I am offering 4GB Ram , 20GB SSD , 2TB BW , 2xCPU , Location : Germany for $10/month !

Don't forget the license. ;)

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@itgods thanks for mention !!!!!!!!

• @RIYAD said:
    @itgods thanks for mention !!!!!!!!

Price for license? Only need offers with license. Can get a VPS anywhere, though finding a license is hard.

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@livonias said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Just wait for the offers to come, they should be fairly easy.

Check this in the meanwhile, https://www.lowendtalk.com/categories/offers

Thanks! :)

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

You have a PM :)

• tommytommy Member

@RIYAD said:

Edit : With out license

at least 25 GB, you offered 20 GB. lol

• bersybersy Member
    edited June 2016

Rustelecom/RoboVPS is a reliable Russian hosting provider. They have just scaled down prices. So their R3 KVM 2vCPU, 2GB RAM, 25GB SSD is 500 Russian rubles, equivalent to $7.8/month or $84/year now (prior to it was about $28/m). Not sure why their price has been knocked off, seems the reason is they don't offer free DirectAdmin (it's €2 now), R1Soft backup space and semi-management support anymore. FTP backup space is still offered for free. They accept Skrill payment which I occasionally use, Paypal is accepted too. They have racks in LeaseWeb DE DC. VPS Control Panel is VMmanager. I believe you can use http://leasewebnoc.com/en/lookingglass as for tests. That's my aff link if you don't mind.

• This can be closed, I've bought a server at iniz.com after he pmed me.

• bersybersy Member

SeFlow 2vCPU, 2GB RAM, 25GB SSD DirectAdmin KVM VPSPro is about $19/m with VAT, @matteob might want to adjust the price to fit your needs well. HostHatch is $19/m too.

• qq7119qq7119 Member

@livonias said:

@httpzoom
    I think you can find him, should be able to meet your requirements

• @bersy said:
    SeFlow 2vCPU, 2GB RAM, 25GB SSD DirectAdmin KVM VPSPro is about $19/m with VAT, @matteob might want to adjust the price to fit your needs well. HostHatch is $19/m too.

@livonias yes we can match the price, feel free to contact me to matteob[at]seflow.net

Regards

• @matteob said:

@bersy said:

@livonias yes we can match the price, feel free to contact me to matteob[at]seflow.net

Regards

I've sent you a message.

Always looking for more offers though!

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

matteob said: @livonias yes we can match the price, feel free to contact me to matteob[at]seflow.net

Don't you also throw in a free "police report" with each VPS order?

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • @hawc said:

matteob said: @livonias yes we can match the price, feel free to contact me to matteob[at]seflow.net

Don't you also throw in a free "police report" with each VPS order?

What do you mean?

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

@livonias said:
    I've sent you a message.

Thank you, sent you a reply.

Regards

• Bump

• bersybersy Member

Iniz and seflow isn't good enough for you as far as I can see, so what exactly do you look for?

• @bersy said:
    Iniz and seflow isn't good enough for you as far as I can see, so what exactly do you look for?

Was both a speed issue. Decided to give them a try but the speedtests were pretty low. Probably because of the location of the dc's. Prefer DC in Amsterdam or nearby the Netherlands :-).

• bersybersy Member
    edited July 2016

Check HostHatch then, though it's $19/m. I'm not sure but @Abdullah might want to offer you a special $15/m 2GB DA plan.

• @bersy said:
    Check HostHatch then, though it's $19/m. I'm not sure but @Abdullah might want to offer you a special $15/m 2GB DA plan.

Thanks, can't find anything about DA there, but I'll wait the reply from @Abdullah :)

• bersybersy Member
    edited July 2016

livonias said: can't find anything about DA there

https://portal.hosthatch.com/cart.php?gid=7

If I recall @cassa offers DA shared in NL, not sure on DA availability in terms of their VPS line though.

Check also Polusweb.com, they offer 2vCPU, 2GB, 30GB SSD for $15/m with DA, it looks like DC is LeaseWeb. I've never used them and have no idea how reliable they are. Just found them at PoiskVPS.ru.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

You can check our offers here: https://www.hetnix.com/vps-servers.xml

You'll have an option to add DirectAdmin during the order process.

Thank you.

• @livonias said:

Be aware that our speedtest is in 100mbps uplink, we need to move it into 1gbps uplink. If you want give us a try, feel free to order, i will give you 7 days free refund (without any justfication) and you will be free to test our speed and service without risk to waste your money.

If you want proceed, just order and contact me to matteob[at]seflow.net and i will do it for you.

• livoniaslivonias Member
    edited July 2016

@bersy said:

livonias said: can't find anything about DA there

https://portal.hosthatch.com/cart.php?gid=7

If I recall @cassa offers DA shared in NL, not sure on DA availability in terms of their VPS line though.

Check also Polusweb.com, they offer 2vCPU, 2GB, 30GB SSD for $15/m with DA, it looks like DC is LeaseWeb. I've never used them and have no idea how reliable they are. Just found them at PoiskVPS.ru.

Thanks, I've contacted Polusweb as they have a DC in Amsterdam and is 15$ incl DA indeed. Sounds great, curious about the network speed though, so I've sent them a mail :)

Edit: Received a reply in really bad English (no offence. I know my English isn't fluent, but theirs..... :-)) So no Polusweb for me unfortunately.

• @matteob said:

@livonias said:

Be aware that our speedtest is in 100mbps uplink, we need to move it into 1gbps uplink. If you want give us a try, feel free to order, i will give you 7 days free refund (without any justfication) and you will be free to test our speed and service without risk to waste your money.

If you want proceed, just order and contact me to matteob[at]seflow.net and i will do it for you.

I'll think about it. I was a bit shocked about the bad review of seflow though.