Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help with choosing non-us domain and host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help with choosing non-us domain and host

3shiro3shiro Member

Hello, I need your help, I am planning on making anime streaming website, its actually Arabic subbed and dubbed, so I just want to know which place is the best to get my domain and host from and it need to be non-us based so there won't be problems with copyright issue. I tried subregion.cz but I can't continue my registration from there, and does they have a website builder? thank you.

Comments

• @3shiro said:
    Hello, I need your help, I am planning on making anime streaming website, its actually Arabic subbed and dubbed, so I just want to know which place is the best to get my domain and host from and it need to be non-us based so there won't be problems with copyright issue. I tried subregion.cz but I can't continue my registration from there, and does they have a website builder? thank you.

Any specific country are you targeting? You will get the website builder in almost all the hosting control panel so there isn't an issue.

• KobeKobe Member

Why do you explicitly want a domain that doesn't have a presence in the United States? The odds of the ICE seizing a .com even is incredibly low. Thepiratebay.org isn't even seized.

I could see why if you're using it for SEO in a particular country, as certain ccTLDs are prioritized for some localities.

• 3shiro3shiro Member

Hello. thanks for your reply, I heard that when you use a us domain its easy to be seized, so I am looking for a place for a domain and host with easy website building, if you have any recommendation please tell me, I am beginner in these things.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

For registering your domain, I'd recommend - http://www.silentregister.com/ which I have used in the past.

As far as hosting is concerned, you could really go with any location that offers good connectivity to you, as long as you put a reverse proxy in front of the origin server.

• 3shiro3shiro Member

Hello. right now I am trying to get a domain from subreg.cz, is Czech Republic a good country to make it host my website?

• @cociu doesn't give a shit about copyright laws so you might want to check out his offers.

• cociucociu Member

3shiro said: Hello, I need your help, I am planning on making anime streaming website, its actually Arabic subbed and dubbed, so I just want to know which place is the best to get my domain and host from and it need to be non-us based so there won't be problems with copyright issue. I tried subregion.cz but I can't continue my registration from there, and does they have a website builder? thank you.

if is not islamic things you can pm and i will give you something. Thanks @angrysnarl

Thanked by 1vpsGOD
  • ^^ @cociu is your best bet.

• 3shiro3shiro Member

does his server offer a website builder?

• rokokrokok Member

Subreg is good registrar, dont worry about domain seized. Start worry only if you have 1/8 tpb traffic :)