Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for vps thats cn2 connected
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for vps thats cn2 connected

Since one of my vps does not route from cn2 anymore, i should look for another one.

Requirement:
Direct connection from Chinanet and during peak hr remain stable ping.
10m uplink minimum (my previous one had like 200m shared) goes through cn2 or similar stable route.

My budget is around 10usd monthly

Thank guys

Comments

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

What do you get to 103.249.71.2 ?

• 103.249.71.2 is under AS40676 Psychz and they have direct peering to CN2

• gigavest said: Psychz and they have direct peering to CN2

Doesn't mean they will route CN2, though they seems to have peering.

Also, outbound rarely to be CN2...

Psychz: "We automatically adjust to the 'BEST' route." lol

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@XIAOSpider97 Hence why I want to hear back. Its good for me and OP.

We arent on a standard Psychz blend (routes) either. Since the original blend wasnt getting us what we needed.

• @SplitIce said:
    What do you get to 103.249.71.2 ?

Hi, thanks for providing this info. I myself am currently using one vps just from psychz (not cn2), which indeed is somehow better than other DC's connection to east China.

However the one i am currently using is quite a cheap one so that it only has 10M upload, dont know if the one with 100Mbit port could makes my vpn faster than other DC.

AND for 103.249.71.2
    I believe for most Chinanet, it will go through 202.97.xx.xx to this node, just tested from different cities in different time, which means cn2 is not used when traffic going or coming.

202.97.xx.xx is known as cn1 network, that deals with 99% outgoing data to overseas from chinanet. You should know within china, chinanet is a great isp that 100M is guaranteed 99% time for each family. However the overseas' port is still way too narrow, it cannot match the speed that internet upgrades locally.

Back to subject, 103.249.71.2 is unfortunately not going through cn2 on my side at this moment, but i have to admit psychz has comparatively better connection to chinanet based on my 2months experience using that.

• @SplitIce said:
    @XIAOSpider97 Hence why I want to hear back. Its good for me and OP.

We arent on a standard Psychz blend (routes) either. Since the original blend wasnt getting us what we needed.

Gimme some time on pinging this ip, lets so a few days, and i will let you know the package loss rate. Thanks

• egoooegooo Member

HostUS KVM routes to CN2 and Budget VM(Bad)
    Krypt US (needs premium network)as well.
    For Asia Hong Kong Shatin(Small bandwidth) routes to CN2. Other locs are extremely expensive

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

CN2 is on our blend, we offer pure CN2 on Dedicated though but it ain't cheap. PM me for more details.

• @egooo said:
    HostUS KVM routes to CN2 and Budget VM(Bad)
    Krypt US (needs premium network)as well.
    For Asia Hong Kong Shatin(Small bandwidth) routes to CN2. Other locs are extremely expensive

I have a HK SHATIN CN2 at this moment, which seems like to be the nearly best route that ChinaNet has to connect overseas, however Bandwidth on hypervisor is like 10M only.

And yes, thanks for telling me HOSTUS and budgetVM, I tried HOSTUS LA node and it shows quite a few package losses during the peak hour, price is good tho.

For the US CN2 connection, most of them are not "pure" CN2 and known as "half CN2", because all traffic from ChinaNet goes through 202.97.XX.XX (congestion) first then 59.43.XX.XX (CN2)

Thanks all the same mate, I will try budgetVM later.

• @PhotonVPS said:
    CN2 is on our blend, we offer pure CN2 on Dedicated though but it ain't cheap. PM me for more details.

PM'ed

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

@tamicrealo said:

@PhotonVPS said:

PM'ed

Replied.

• Actually, if you are not living in BJ, SH, JS, ZJ or GD, you have no chance on getting CN2 without EVEN ONE HOP of "202.97.x.x", on your residential broadband.

• @XIAOSpider97 said:
    Actually, if you are not living in BJ, SH, JS, ZJ or GD, you have no chance on getting CN2 without EVEN ONE HOP of "202.97.x.x", on your residential broadband.

Thanks for telling me this, I just found out 202.97.xx.xx is the MUST route wherever my traffic goes, from JS the province I live in.

What suggestion can you make if I want to get my chinanet a non-congestion route? reasonable price please.

• @PhotonVPS said:

@tamicrealo said:

@PhotonVPS said:

PM'ed

Replied.

Thanks mate, currently not a reseller, so I am looking for something with single used price
    :D

• egoooegooo Member

Budgetvm has its own name "Boomvm", be prepared.
    U could try Krypt Singapore, n the price is supremely expensive but meets ur demand "pure CN2".

• @egooo said:
    Budgetvm has its own name "Boomvm", be prepared.
    U could try Krypt Singapore, n the price is supremely expensive but meets ur demand "pure CN2".

KRYPT SG, do you have coupon?