Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel license VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel license VPS

Hey, looking for a VPS preferably in the EU somewhere with a cPanel License included, would prefer to have WHMCS aswell but it's not something I need urgently.

Anybody heard of any deals recently?

Comments

• NodeBladeNodeBlade Member
    edited June 2016

Budget? Desired specs?

• @VMBox offer cpanel licenses with their VPS packages for $9.95 in Netherlands (EU). I think thats the cheapest you can get. Combine it with one of their 2GB Ram VPS offer and you got a Cpanel VPS in hand for $15-$17

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1719582/

Thanked by 1StevenN
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

PM me and I might be able to do something.

• can certainly help if your still looking

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@bespokehosting said:
    can certainly help if your still looking

So you just registered now to say this ? and necro'ed the topic from almost two weeks ago ?

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

vouch for VMbox! really awesome service so far ( since last 4 months )

Thanked by 1StevenN
  • DamianDamian Member

Clouvider said: So you just registered now to say this

Can certainly help, but certainly can't help reading the rules it seems.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited July 2016

@Damian said:

Clouvider said: So you just registered now to say this

Can certainly help, but certainly can't help reading the rules it seems.

Just post, ignore all rules, ignore everyone, post your offer, make your millions, deadpool and then start the process again.

Thanked by 1Damian
  • Wow, offer to help and the world goes crazy. Ok I didn't read the rules, now I've read them I'll make sure not to post anything that might help anyone out.

• @bespokehosting

All you had to do was meet the requirements first, and be an active member of the community. We don't condemn helping others, but simply signing up to post an ad is not acceptable.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/71561/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#

• @bespokehosting said:
    Wow, offer to help and the world goes crazy. Ok I didn't read the rules, now I've read them I'll make sure not to post anything that might help anyone out.

So you consider that you helped someone by posting an advert? I consider that advertising your services, helping a person means that you post something useful like a help article etc.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@bespokehosting said:
    Wow, offer to help and the world goes crazy. Ok I didn't read the rules, now I've read them I'll make sure not to post anything that might help anyone out.

There is a big difference between ignoring the rules inorder to make some profit and advertise your services, or helping by recommending someone and keep the rules. ;)

• AmitzAmitz Member

@bespokehosting said:

That would certainly be good. Otherwise you are very close to a ban.

• DamianDamian Member

Interesting, they mentioned that they wouldn't post anything helpful after reading our rules. I'm pretty familiar with the rules here and am rather confident that there's nothing in it about not posting things that are helpful. Unless you're petulant I guess.