Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need wordpress hosting with more dedicated resources
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need wordpress hosting with more dedicated resources

I have a nonprofit blog and its drawing a bit more traffic recently. On shared hosting its getting a lot slow so i switched to a vps with 2gb ram. Its running fine there but i doubt i will get time to keep vps secure in future due to time constraint. So i was looking for a wordpress hosting with Low end price tag.
Can anyone suggest me a reliable webhsoting optimized for wordpress with per month 8000-10000 hits. I use 5 plugins- cache, xml, seo, related post.

Price- its better be low to save some money for extra coffee..
Location- anywhere in europe, asia or US.. But should have good connectivity.

Comments

• 8-10k users per month for a wp blog with just 5 plugins should not be an issue on a decent shared host.

Which caching plugin are you using ? WP-supercache with cloudflare should be more than enough even on a shared host.

Try Bigscoots, MDD Hosting or Mighweb shared hosting plans. Should suffice for that much traffic.

Thanked by 1Cyberdigital
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited June 2016

You can try one of those managed vps hosting (like dreamhost for example) , price wise it won't be cheap, but it will be secure and fast. You can try impactshared, using it right now pretty fast and pretty happy.

Thanked by 1Cyberdigital
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

How much money you pay to your current VPS provider?

You can try our WP-pro wordpress hosting plan.

Thanked by 1Cyberdigital
  • @DewlanceVPS said:

Thanks and looks promising. I paid for a year for vps. Some 23euro. Anyway your services i would definitely love to use.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Not really the cheapeast but LiquidWEb can help you out for sure^^

• dailydaily Member

@Cyberdigital said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Thanks and looks promising. I paid for a year for vps. Some 23euro. Anyway your services i would definitely love to use.

Would personally stay away from @DewlanceVPS. Not a good history here.

Thanked by 1Cyberdigital
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I don't think any decent shared hosting provider would have a problem with that - just stick cloudflare in front of it.

• Ok. I guess i ll just optimize it a bit more and use cloudflare. Lets see how it works out. But still any hosting suggestion considering its a wordpress would be welcome.

• emre22emre22 Member

for ~333 hits/day you really want a 2gb vps? lol

• @emre22 said:
    for ~333 hits/day you really want a 2gb vps? lol

Offer was good and sites grow quicker than we can imagine.. Beside hosting is not the only thing for which we use vps :)

• Can you try look siteground (https://www.siteground.com/wordpress-hosting.htm).
    I think sitegroumd have a best wordpress hosting. For ~500 hits/day maybe it's more than enough.

• sonicsonic Veteran

BuyShared is good option for you

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

BuyShared @Francisco is pretty damn good. SSDs all around, and the network is pretty decent too.