Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alpharacks.com wouldn't refund me
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

alpharacks.com wouldn't refund me

chaoschaos Member
edited June 2016 in Reviews

TOS 3days money-back
THEY'RE SCAM!! I saw offer on leb and ordred one, then cancelled it within 24hours and waited money refund. no refund after 2 days then I sent them a ticket.. Answer impressed me

SHUT DOWN THE SERVICE AND NO REFUND!

The picture time zone is GMT+8, Cancel time or ticket time is both within 3 days

below time zone is alpharacks time

Comments

• GCatGCat Member

Finally, drama, I missed you so deeply these past few days. Welcome back drama, my old friend.

• DamianDamian Member

Where's the scam other than complaining you didn't get your way after ignoring the host's rules?

• You do realize that submitting a cancellation request is different than asking for a refund correct?

• chaoschaos Member

@Damian said:
    Where's the scam other than complaining you didn't get your way after ignoring the host's rules?

Hi where do you see i ignore the rules?

• tommytommy Member

timezone difference?

• DamianDamian Member

chaos said: Hi where do you see i ignore the rules?

• chaoschaos Member

@tommy said:
    timezone difference?

service cancelled within 24 hours, opened a ticket after 3 days

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • tommytommy Member

next due date : 06/21/2017 so I assume that order date. 06/12/2016
    he asking for refund 06/24/2016
    still on 3th day.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • chaoschaos Member

@Damian said:

chaos said: Hi where do you see i ignore the rules?

service cancelled within 24 hours, opened a ticket after 3 days

broke refund rules?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • chaoschaos Member

@TheOnlyDK said:
    You do realize that submitting a cancellation request is different than asking for a refund correct?

so you return a book to store and forget to get the money , cant you get money back after 1 month?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2016

Title changed. Don't change it back. Scam and confusion over how to request a refund are not remotely related.

• DamianDamian Member

chaos said: so you return a book to store and forget to get the money , cant you get money back after 1 month?

What country on Earth are you from where this would actually work?

• chaoschaos Member

@Damian said:

chaos said: so you return a book to store and forget to get the money , cant you get money back after 1 month?

GMT+8

Cancel time or ticket time, both within 3 days, I will provide it later

• edited June 2016

@GCat said:
    Finally, drama, I missed you so deeply these past few days. Welcome back drama, my old friend.

This is some shitty drama from some guy in China who can't read. Not drama.

Drama would be a provider pissing on a customer who can read English.

@Damian said:

China probably. Things don't have to make sense all the time there, because it's perfectly fine for them to scoop up prawns with a plate (and not eat them).

@chaos

Go learn English first...

先去学一下英语吧...哈哈

Thanked by 2GCat ATHK
  • @chaos said:

@TheOnlyDK said:
    You do realize that submitting a cancellation request is different than asking for a refund correct?

so you return a book to store and forget to get the money , cant you get money back after 1 month?

You go to a store, bought a bottle of water, gave them $100 and went back 1 month later asking for the $97 change. Who you think you are? If you don't bother to use your brain, don't expect others to remind you for it. Grow up.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • So the guy subscribe for a VPS, cancels within 24h and the provider doesn't know its due for a refund?.. yeah right.

• chaoschaos Member

@TheOnlyDK said:

@chaos said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

You go to a store, bought a bottle of water, gave them $100 and went back 1 month later asking for the $97 change. Who you think you are? If you don't bother to use your brain, don't expect others to remind you for it. Grow up.

For 100$ I'm sure the store will remeber you and happy to give the money back to you
    btw topic post updated

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

To be fair the terms doesn't mention a ticket is required to request a refund, who knows OP may even have added note in cancellation reason for it.

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • chaoschaos Member

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

@Damian said:

China probably. Things don't have to make sense all the time there, because it's perfectly fine for them to scoop up prawns with a plate (and not eat them).

@chaos

先去学一下英语吧...哈哈

大概看个明白就行,管理员把我的SCAM标题改了,我也就是想让大家知道而已,几十元钱当喂狗

• chaoschaos Member

@kt said:
    To be fair the terms doesn't mention a ticket is required to request a refund, who knows OP may even have added note in cancellation reason for it.

Asking refund ticket opened within 3 days

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • edited June 2016

@chaos said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

@Damian said:

@chaos

先去学一下英语吧...哈哈

当作自己这次太迟了吧。。。我现在正在用他们的服务,还挺不错的。。。

有时候慢了一些吧。问看他们肯让你再用VPS,不然他们那个浪费的,哈哈。如果你不知道该怎么用它,告诉我,我想要跟你买。。。半价。。。

• chaoschaos Member

@theroyalstudent said:

@chaos said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

@Damian said:

@chaos

先去学一下英语吧...哈哈

当作自己这次太迟了吧。。。我现在正在用他们的服务,还挺不错的。。。

有时候慢了一些吧。问看他们肯让你再用VPS,不然他们那个浪费的,哈哈。如果你不知道该怎么用它,告诉我,我想要跟你买。。。半价。。。

没有迟,在1天内取消的,然后TICKET也是在3天内开的。这帮傻逼装傻

edited June 2016

@paulof said:
    So the guy subscribe for a VPS, cancels within 24h and the provider doesn't know its due for a refund?.. yeah right.

Hi, you must process all cancellations by hand and manually consider all variables carefully.

In other words, you must have less than 500 customers. It's amazing what you can do while you're a small business that you can't do without incredible price increases later.

• @chaos said:
    没有迟,在1天内取消的,然后TICKET也是在3天内开的。这帮傻逼装傻

你用什么来付钱?如果要狠一点,可以试试chargeback/dispute。。。

如果是我,我会先TICKET,不要先取消。。。

• chaoschaos Member

@jarland said:

@paulof said:
    So the guy subscribe for a VPS, cancels within 24h and the provider doesn't know its due for a refund?.. yeah right.

Hi, you must process all cancellations by hand and manually consider all variables carefully.

In other words, you must have less than 500 customers. It's amazing what you can do while you're a small business that you can't do without incredible price increases later.

I opened a ticket within 3 days that's it

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @jarland said:

@paulof said:

That's not an excuse.
    First because the client submitted a ticket, which even if (and as it seems it was not) had been submitted in the 4th day, the company could have replied something along the lines of "We're sorry about the delay with the refund, rest assured we will refund you as you submitted your cancellation within the 3 days guarantee".

And then. Business scale, along with client base, tools and team.

So no, the deal here is the company finding an excuse to grabs some mere 15$...

• @chaos said:

@jarland said:

@paulof said:

I opened a ticket within 3 days that's it

The 24th IS the fourth day. 21th 1st day, 22th 2nd day, 23rd 3rd day. So 24th is the fourth day. Maybe next time begin the ticket by saying you are sorry for the delay in opening the ticket, instead of demanding commend like "refund pls".

edited June 2016

@paulof said:

Haha alright. For your sake I hope you stay small and comfortable then. Do me a favor and find me to let me get the "I told you so" in when you outgrow that mindset. On that day I'll have much advice to share, and I promise not to be rude about it.

It's definitely possible to scale a company, but you can give more personalized service a LOT easier than you can train others to do for you at scale when you've scaled at that price range. Low cost employees provide low cost experiences, and one person can't manually review everything forever.

• @jarland said:

@paulof said:

Haha alright. For your sake I hope you stay small and comfortable then. Do me a favor and find me to let me get the "I told you so" in when you outgrow that mindset.

I'll gladly discuss business details with you over a beer, not over a public forum.

You might as well commentto the other part of my post ;)

@paulof said:

@jarland said:

@paulof said:

Haha alright. For your sake I hope you stay small and comfortable then. Do me a favor and find me to let me get the "I told you so" in when you outgrow that mindset.

I'll gladly discuss business details with you over a beer, not over a public forum.

You might as well commentto the other part of my post ;)

I haven't taken a particular interest in the post-ticket details here to be honest. Was more interested in the notion of "scam" and then the idea that they should manually review all cancellations for potential refund scenarios.