Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subnet Labs LLC, You're not kidding me?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Subnet Labs LLC, You're not kidding me?

UndeadUndead Member
edited June 2016 in General

My VPS traffic exceeds the limit, the seller didn't remind me.

VPS has been idle for two months, the flow is suddenly anomaly in this month, the seller did not inform me.

Because the seller did not timely remind me, cause I am in unwittingly use extra traffic.

The seller thinks I should pay for it, then directly deduct money (via Paypal without any notification).

I don't think it's reasonable,I think should ask customers when VPS exceeds the traffic limit if continuing to use.

This is really terrible!

If my VPS is been DDoS attacks, so...

My Paypal balance will be very dangerous!

My English is poor, feeling not as good as Google translation.

Comments

• K.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

ok bro

• UndeadUndead Member

Full translation by Google, if you can not read, I apologize to you.

Thanked by 2vimalware doghouch
  • PandyPandy Member

that was pretty hard to read.

If you have not noticed, your money will be very dangerous!

anyways tagging @Awmusic12635 as doesn't he work there? (only one i could find atleast)

• DamianDamian Member
    edited June 2016

So... you used all of your traffic allocation and were not notified, but yet opened a Paypal dispute because of this instead of trying to work out the non-notification issue? So you used everything you were provided by the host, but feel that you needed to attempt to take all of your money back? Sounds like my money is not the dangerous thing here.

• I assume Paypal dispute will become the 2nd level LET support?

Thanked by 2raynor doughmanes
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@david_W said:
    I assume Paypal dispute will become the 2nd level LET support?

Shiiit these days i'd be surprised people even put in a ticket before a chargeback.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@david_W said:

Shiiit these days i'd be surprised people even put in a ticket before a chargeback.

Francisco

Can you please explain to me what a ticket is and where to buy one? Ticketmaster doesn't have the one I need.

Thanked by 2zafouhar M66B
  • Chargebacks are in, the new selfie.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

If I understand correctly, the OP is saying his VPS used more bandwidth than he paid for and is now expected to pay for the bandwidth used. He appears to also be claiming the overage fees were automatically taken out of his PayPal (I highly doubt this) and he's unable to get the fees back via a PayPal dispute. I could be wrong though because Google Translate did a horrible job.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@david_W said:

And the bank's chargeback department would be the 3rd.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • Undead said: If you have not noticed, your money will be very dangerous!

Yup. agreed. Money is a dangerous thing !

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I took the OP's post and fed it through Google Translate. Since I wasn't sure what language he was speaking, I decided to try them all:

Post->Spanish->Vietnamese->Yiddish->Esperanto->Polish->Arabic->Japanese->Luxembourgish (didn't know that existed)->Mongolian->English.

I think it makes more sense now. It certainly doesn't make any less sense:

Limit traffic on my VPS to look better, you have no direct debit advice about PayPal. I can not believe it! What is your position? VPS movement, or continue to use this service, do not listen to me, as my limit? We can "use S as" instead of, or comments? I actually sent my PayPal received a complaint, I was surprised! This is terrible!

represents half a year's break, refund, and this is a compensation represents for the day and asked me, just another one is too close my account with the first contact of PayPal, Inc forum. I think that some problems have started to reduce. I have to wait a few days and I think that this involvement can use PayPal, he said a few days. then go to PayPal, he found a closed case.

Closed I do not know how to write, I write to you, and to check on the "illegal" discussion PayPal, graphical display evidence of re-use. Programmer may be false information. I have reason to believe that there are many examples of road, this time basis for the virus is the responsibility of the three months data. a judge, and I have no problem with a minimum of three months we all a bit empty two months of this year, for then you will have seen that it is ready for the last month, as the traffic!

After I recovered, enterprises and think it must be achieved, of course, a recognition of my condition, I do not know whether the customer really needs additional resources. Unfortunately, the system does not have to be, because, because sometimes deducted from the money, I think it is very bad. Just published, I would like to pay attention to their money safe to talk about it. For all buttons WMX is a very interesting bill, sometimes you just click, but you have to pay, it is a time

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Great job raindoge, now I understand the post completely. What I learned is OP is an idiot.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

raindog308 said: WMX is a very interesting bill, sometimes you just click, but you have to pay, it is a time

Sometimes you just click, but you have to pay.

You better pay.

• jhjh Member
    edited June 2016

Forewarned, I was not! Alas, my resources depleted. Some hast no more brain than stone. What say you, noble Elders of the House of Low End? Prithee enlighten this poor soul.

First, I bethought Paypal talketh and the cut-purse giveth. Tis but lies and slander; we but discussed the return of mine keep. Patience is no virtue in the Kingdom of Low End.

Rejoice, kind sirs! For in Paypal, permissible it seemed, my half-truth. Alas, no match, was it. It concerneth not bandwidth, the less'ns of Heraclitus, for the Sword of Damocles is upon me. Why, o why, dost the bandwidth appear?

I hath believed the unthinkable and reality arriveth with no word or warning. What was owed is paid. A fool and his keep best part.

Exeunt

• DamianDamian Member

jh said: bandwidth

Shouldn't this be bandwidth....th?

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited June 2016

@jh

Thanks for reminding me on how much fun I had with my high school English courses :/

• @jh said:
    Forewarned, I was not! Alas, my resources depleted. Some hast no more brain than stone. What say you, noble Elders of the House of Low End? Prithee enlighten this poor soul.

First, I bethought Paypal talketh and the cut-purse giveth. Tis but lies and slander; we but discussed the return of mine keep. Patience is no virtue in the Kingdom of Low End.

Rejoice, kind sirs! For in Paypal, permissible it seemed, my half-truth. Alas, no match, was it. It concerneth not bandwidth, the less'ns of Heraclitus, for the Sword of Damocles is upon me. Why, o why, dost the bandwidth appear?

I hath believed the unthinkable and reality arriveth with no word or warning. What was owed is paid. A fool and his keep best part.

Exeunt

You forgot:

Cheer thy self, for bandwidth shall be deliver'd through thy bossom!

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • UndeadUndead Member

Now it seems Google Translation unreliable ......:doge:

• emre22emre22 Member

not sure if yoda .. or google translate

• LowEndHumour is simply the best.

• yorkyork Member

Well,you'd better improve your English.

• UndeadUndead Member

VPS has been idle for two months, the flow is suddenly anomaly in this month, the seller did not inform me.

Because the seller did not timely remind me, cause I am in unwittingly use extra traffic.

The seller thinks I should pay for it, then directly deduct money (via Paypal without any notification).

I don't think it's reasonable,I think should ask customers when VPS exceeds the traffic limit if continuing to use.

This is really terrible!

• DamianDamian Member
    edited June 2016

Did you have an agreement with the seller up front to monitor your service for you on your behalf?

This looks like the entire problem here:

Undead said: My VPS traffic exceeds the limit, cause I am in unwittingly use extra traffic.

• HammadKhanHammadKhan Member
    edited June 2016

@Undead said:

This is really terrible!

This is a lot better :) and I agree money is dangerous.

• UndeadUndead Member

@Damian said:
    Did you have an agreement with the seller up front to monitor your service for you on your behalf?

This looks like the entire problem here:

Undead said: My VPS traffic exceeds the limit, cause I am in unwittingly use extra traffic.

I don't know whether to have the agreement, but I think the possible risk should be timely remind the customer.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Undead your VPS used the bandwidth, do you expect the provider to foot the bill for you and potentially lose money for your mistake?

• UndeadUndead Member

@KuJoe said:
    @Undead your VPS used the bandwidth, do you expect the provider to foot the bill for you and potentially lose money for your mistake?

Are you willing to pay for the goods you don't need? Please note that is in exceeds traffic limit without timely remind me, cause I must to pay for my don't need the goods, this kind of behavior and what is the difference between "induced consumption"?