Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC - FRANCE | $2 VPS - 1Gb RAM - 30Gb SSD | SETUP IN 1 HOURS | 24/7 CHAT SUPPORT
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DC - FRANCE | $2 VPS - 1Gb RAM - 30Gb SSD | SETUP IN 1 HOURS | 24/7 CHAT SUPPORT

liveinhostliveinhost Member
edited June 2016 in Offers

LIVEINHOST - New LIFETIME Offers! All on Performance SSD Storage!

======================================================================================
LIVEINHOST VPS plans include:

• SSDs for excellent disk I/O.
  • Security setup during provisioning.
  • Full root access.
  • Free setup.
  • Instant activation - 1 hour.
  • Custom Reverse DNS for IPs.

URL - https://www.liveinhost.com/nocp-vps

NOCP 1 VPS - Price = $2/mo

• Disk Space = 30 GB (Pure SSD)
  • Bandwidth = 1,000GB
  • RAM = 1024MB
  • OS = Centos 6.8 (option to change OS)

Pure SSD Storage, choose NOCP 1 - $2/mo

ORDER NOW https://www.liveinhost.com/cs/cart.php?a=add&pid=17

FAQ:
Q: What port speeds are included with the VPS?
A: 100Mbps port speeds for the VPSs. All nodes have 100mbps or 1gbps ports.

Q: What is your average setup time?
A: We average 1 hour setup time currently.

Q: How long have you been in business?
A: Since 2015.

Q: Do you allow proxy sites?
A: We allow private proxy sites. We do not permit public proxy sites.

Q: Do you make backups of all VPSs?
A: Yes, with Liveinhost Protect we maintain backups. We do, however, always recommend keeping your own backups in addition to ours.

Q: Can you assist transferring our existing data?
A: In most cases we can transfer your existing data from another provider for free.

Thanked by 1trvz

Comments

• jtkjtk Member

What are you using for virtualization on the nocp-vps systems? OpenVZ?

• Yes, OpenVZ.

• BochiBochi Member

Would you mind telling us some details about your motivation for the "no control-panel" thing?
    How does your setup look then, whats the advantage for you and the customer?
    Is a ticket required for things like TUN/TAP an such, how would that work out for you at this price?

• @Bochi said:
    Would you mind telling us some details about your motivation for the "no control-panel" thing?
    How does your setup look then, whats the advantage for you and the customer?
    Is a ticket required for things like TUN/TAP an such, how would that work out for you at this price?

Well, the use of NOCP really depends on what a customer is doing, of course it may require more knowledge. Our support does a lot to assist the customers to set the server and run it smoothly. We were able to run many scripts without a web interface which includes non standard setup a control panel does not support. No Tun/Tap for now, but nocp saves costs and no license fees.

Thanked by 1Bochi
  • vpsmmvpsmm Member

test ip or looking glass?

• liveinhostliveinhost Member
    edited June 2016

@vpsmm said:

Still working on it. We will post it here when ready.

• @liveinhost said:

@vpsmm said:

Still working on it. We will post it here when ready.

Don't you think this is something you should have done BEFORE you started selling your services?

Also, a lot of people will want to use TUN/TAP drivers, so you if don't even offer that, and no control panel, then I don't see how you plan to make any sales here.

I think you need to spend some more time on building up your infrastructure and taking care of creature comforts before putting up ads to sell an unfinished 'rough' product like you are currently. Most providers here provision instantly and provide a control panel.

Lastly, if your going to make an offer, at least have the common courtesy to tell us what datacenter your services are located in, there are many providers in 'France'.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• layclayc Member

My feedback to LiveInHost:
    I bought a NOCP-1 vps with 1gb of ram and had some problems. The support was quite fast. Mostly answered within 30minutes. They fullfilled all of my wishes. I thought a "no control panel"-vps is just like every other unmanaged server. But first of all their was no cp at all. Just a IP address of a CentOS server with the root password. So I said I'd recommended them to install SolusVM. It will not just save them time but also money and about one hour later they gave me access to SolusVM!

They really care about their customers and I respect and like that! It is commendable!

Server performance is good.
    price-performance ratio is awesome.

IP-Lookup told me they host at OVH, Roubaix, France

Keep up the good service!

Thanked by 1liveinhost