Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The scammer-FortaCloud coming again?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The scammer-FortaCloud coming again?

I have once registered their "FREE" service on 2014, but found it's scammer, it's NOT free at all, so I canceled it, and never used any of their services again after that, and well, also have not received their spam mails after that, but suddenly received two invoices mail at yesterday and today, what the hell?

INVOICE: 2016179838
GENERATED AT: 05/20/2016
DUE DATE: 06/20/2016.

PAYMENT METHOD
PayPal

Amount Due: $0.88 USD
INVOICE: 2016179838
GENERATED AT: 05/20/2016
DUE DATE: 06/20/2016.

PAYMENT METHOD
PayPal

Amount Due: $1.08 USD

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

Old news.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

Ishaq said:
    Old news.

yep, ever discussed here many times, it seems be quiet in these days, but now seems coming again...

• UnixfyUnixfy Member

hotsnow said: I have once registered their "FREE" service on 2014, but found it's scammer, it's NOT free at all

What did you expect? Did you not know about Google at the time?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

karatekidmonkey said:

it's two years ago, there are no many bad reviews on Google at that time, and I've already immediately canceled it, but you can't delete your account info, perhaps they use this method to collect user info and make spam at any time if they want :(

• ATHKATHK Member

@hotsnow said:

karatekidmonkey said:

it's two years ago, there are no many bad reviews on Google at that time, and I've already immediately canceled it, but you can't delete your account info, perhaps they use this method to collect user info and make spam at any time if they want :(

You should be happy the public blacklist seems to be gone otherwise you'd probably be on it.

Also you should expect them to pass it onto debit collectors.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • The blacklist was removed from some class-action lawsuit. Apart from that, there were a million reviews on FortaTrust, their parent company.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Those invoices are way too low for their free service.

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited June 2016

I already paid FortaCloud debit collectors from the 2014 deal. Now they send me invoices yesterday.

I guess it's time to buy assault rifles. Should have put a stop on this shit a long time ago.