Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

freeserver.us / Sentris Is Some B
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

freeserver.us / Sentris Is Some B

I have been attempting to purchase several VPSs from freeserver.us. Each time I make an attempt, my purchase is marked as fraud and I never hear back after submitting a ticket concerning it. Is it being marked as fraud because I'm using an email address which is other than my Paypal address? Is it suspicious to want to use a different email for VPS accounts than the one you use for your PaypaI? Why is this being marked as fraud? Why no response? I don't like throwing my CCs out to VPS providers, so I haven't tried that payment method. I don't expect much customer service-wise from a company offering such a low cost product, but I'm yet in awe of this nonsense.

Comments

• GCatGCat Member

Welcome to Low End Advice:

You're outside of our office hours, so we can't give you support. But here's some advice: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. I'm sure you qualify.

Thanks,

Low End Advice

• @sentris Knock knock!!

• Give up and move on, the more you try to sign up the more they will think you are up to something.

Thanked by 2GCat vimalware
  • Their billing support is little bit slow. For my last two tickets, there were answered around 3 to 5 working days.

I have two 8G windows servers with them. So far so good. Still 100% uptime for almost a month now. Still under monitoring before I move some of my sites there.

• b6688b6688 Member

@127001

Please make sure you have read the sales page correctly. Scroll down and you will see why the Order being marked as Fraud.

http://freeserver.us/plans/

Do not use proxy/VPN and put in your correct info when ordering, to avoid the order being marked as Fraud.
  • creepcreep Member

@theroyalstudent said:
    @sentris Knock knock!!

• 127001127001 Member

Here's the response I received today from Sentris:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. sorry for the inconveniences that may cause you. Please email us your back and front of your picture id and your credit card that you are using it. thank you for your understanding. we appreciaet it

Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further help to you.

Ann Wong
    937-368-8772 (WE-RENTVPS-2)
    http://twitter.com/sentriscom

I used Papal, Ms. Wong.

• @127001 said:
    I used Papal, Ms. Wong.

Send them the front and back of your paypal account then :p

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

That is the last thing you want when you are in a mission critical situation.