Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking a google apps account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking a google apps account

Hey LowEndTalk forum users.

I am looking a google apps account with 10 or 50 Free user accounts.

Comments

• Hi
    I have
    10 => 10$, 50 =>30$, 100 => 55$, 200 => 90$, 2000=> 550$

• @toumi111
    I have a 10 yr old domain that I need to retire... can I host my new domain on your Gapps account and create alias on it for the old domain so that I can keep receiving any emails sent to my older domain ?

• @toumi111 said:
    Hi
    I have
    10 => 10$, 50 =>30$, 100 => 55$, 200 => 90$, 2000=> 550$

I'm interest with this, can you help me swap my domain to primary domain ?

• RamiRami Member

Check @Rockster & @al3xt

Thanked by 1al3xt
  • @mehargags said:
    @toumi111
    I have a 10 yr old domain that I need to retire... can I host my new domain on your Gapps account and create alias on it for the old domain so that I can keep receiving any emails sent to my older domain ?

Sent you a PM.

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • @mehargags @HostinganID for education accounts you can add domains I think until 50 or swap easily and you have unlimited google storage for each user
    for the normal accounts, I don't know the method for domain swap some member here can do it for $$

• My prices for google apps accounts are listed here. I can change the domain in the account to yours. You will be able to create separate email accounts for yourself and your users there.

@mehargags

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • Sent you a PM.