Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for a VPS and HOST distributors!Requiring cheap.I want to sell to someone else to use!T
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for a VPS and HOST distributors!Requiring cheap.I want to sell to someone else to use!T

QiangQiang Member
edited March 2013 in General

I am looking for a VPS and HOST distributors!Requiring cheap.I want to sell to someone else to use!Thank you

Comments

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited March 2013

How many do you need? Any specific locations / server requirements?

We've got reseller plans that should be able to suit you.

• QiangQiang Member

Server close to Asia, for example: Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Kansas City and others. The server does not have any requirements! However, to maintain a 99% uptime

• @Qiang said: Server close to Asia, for example: Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Kansas City and others. The server does not have any requirements! However, to maintain a 99% uptime

I can offer you a 32MB RAM VPS, would that be enough? :) (j/k)

• @Qiang said: Server close to Asia, for example: Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Kansas City and others. The server does not have any requirements! However, to maintain a 99% uptime

Sure, we can offer that. Happy to discuss reseller deals on bulk purchases. We have Texas and Los Angeles. Our Texas speeds have been found to be very fast to some places in Asia as well.

https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php -- send in a sales ticket and we'll work it out.

• No offense, but a chinese resller selling to chinese customers who don't speak english and don't care about your ToS. I can imagine how this can get "complicated" pretty quickly.

• @rds100 said: No offense, but a chinese resller selling to chinese customers who don't speak english and don't care about your ToS. I can imagine how this can get "complicated" pretty quickly.

Are you referring to me? Does it make it easier if I speak Chinese? :p

Regardless, we will hold to our TOS and suspend/terminate as required. A customer is a customer as long as they follow the rules. We don't discriminate or differentiate.

• edited March 2013

Hey there,

URPad offers just this. We provide services from many US and non-US locations, as well as have many clients who simply resell our stock packages listed on our website at a higher cost to their own client base. We also offer a VPS Reseller service (http://www.urpad.net/vps-reseller.shtml) for those who wish to go that route.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to personally assist you. You may send me a private message on here or shoot us a message to [email protected]

Regards

• @concerto49 said: Are you referring to me? Does it make it easier if I speak Chinese? :p

No, i am referring to the OP who is probably chinese and will resell the VPSes to other people in China who probably can't order themselves since they don't speak any english. I can imagine that they wouldn't have any idea about what is allowed and what is no allowed, so you should probably expect some problems.

• @rds100 said: No, i am referring to the OP who is probably chinese and will resell the VPSes to other people in China who probably can't order themselves since they don't speak any english. I can imagine that they wouldn't have any idea about what is allowed and what is no allowed, so you should probably expect some problems.

That's certainly a concern, but we've got quite a handful of clients who resell us like how the OP has described. Issues have been minimal, and most of the clients respond to us quickly when abuse complaints come in. If anyone who was reselling us had servers that were consistently breaching our TOS then there would be problems, but most are surprisingly easy to work with and I'm not aware of any issues we've had with a reseller operating this way since I've been on board. =]

• Shoot us an email at hello@swiftvm and I can see what we can do. We do 100% SSD hosting with 1GB/s I/O.

• @Brightbull said: hello@swiftvm

pretty sure that's not a valid email :)

• @Bogdacutuu said: pretty sure that's not a valid email :)

Also pretty easy to figure out he meant .com :P

• give us an email with your vps config. [email protected]

• @Bogdacutuu

Sorry, I kind of failed at life there ;-)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited March 2013

BuyVM.net has hundreds of Chinese customers, or so they say. Ask @Francisco