Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Affiliate Marketing help boost sales?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Will Affiliate Marketing help boost sales?

Hi Dear LET Members,

We at Parkinhost.com are planning to introduce affiliate marketing strategies. We would like to know how will it benefit? Will there be more sales through affiliates?

Please share us pros and cons with your experience.

Thanks

Regards
Parkinhost

Comments

• Maybe you should change your name first? because it reminds me of something else.

Thanked by 2GCat doghouch
  • sure, because you will create an army of shills and spammers who will work on your behalf even if your service is shit.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • vpsgetvpsget Member

From our experience it will help a little but it will generate a low % of sales. The resellers program will generate more sales in compare with affiliate.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Did you really need to ask that, OP?

Thanked by 1ruben
  • little bit of sales from affiliate marketing

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

I want to join your affiliate program , with 97% commission with recurring or $7 per month for each client sign up .

I am very happy to give you much client and aff your link every where in internet .

Edit (Serious) : Affiliate does work . Also if you have good relationship with the client who is doing aff and give him good commission this works good .

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited June 2016

If a guy has to ask whether marketing is good...

Thanked by 3preslavl Mr_Tom Shazan
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
  • DreamCasterDreamCaster Member
    edited June 2016

edit : removed

• Affiliate marketing is very useful to create your web hosting brand globally but in the end its depend on your commission structure, if you set aggressive commission structure in beginning of your hosting company then it will help you to get some good clients initially and set your business.

• @Parkinhost said:
    We at Parkinhost.com are planning to introduce affiliate marketing strategies. We would like to know how will it benefit? Will there be more sales through affiliates?

Without any context, people are just shouting words at you.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

It does help,I am also looking at affiliates now.

• ATHKATHK Member

@Parkinhost said:
    Hi Dear LET Members,

Please share us pros and cons with your experience.

Thanks

Regards
    Parkinhost

I can't wait to see your offers.

/s

You remind me a disease name :(

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2016

@JoeMerit said:
    sure, because you will create an army of shills and spammers who will work on your behalf even if your service is shit.

... and the @Traffic will flow in!!!! YOULL BE RICH :D

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • edited June 2016
    Thanked by 1hostdare

Yeah that one