Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colorado VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colorado VPS

I need a VPS hosted anywhere in Colorado. Some research on LET and Google indicates that for a low price KVM, my only options are TACservers and MeanServers. I don't think I'll need more than 256MB ram, and MeanServers' 256 is listed as out of stock. So I should go with TACservers, right?

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

SecureDragon by @KuJoe comes to mind, but it seems their KVM line starts at 512MB of RAM for $12.99/month.

• RizRiz Member

Meanservers has been solid for me on a yearly 256M KVM. I believe TAC has been pretty credible as well, but I do not have anything with them.

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

@127001 - Added some back in stock for you!

@Riz - Thanks for the reference, glad everything is solid for you.

• TACServersTACServers Member
    edited June 2016

@127001 - We are moving our KVM based VPS's to an openstack backed service. Open a ticket via our customer portal If you wish, and I will give you a month free to demo the service.

Both @MeanServers and @KuJoe are good providers - However, I don't think Kujoe and KVM are friends - Which is in no way negative, just based off of personal knowledge.

• 127001127001 Member

@MeanServers said:
    @127001 - Added some back in stock for you!

Thanks! Just placed the order. Had to bite on the 6 month price, and hopefully it'll end up being a permanent VPS.

• @TACServers - www.tacservers.net uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 5/6/2016 9:00 PM. The current time is 6/16/2016 1:13 AM.

• @rpollestad - Working on it. I am in the process of changing DNS records around, it would depend on what host you are hitting, but it should be corrected soon, and displaying a valid SSL cert. Thanks for your information!