Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a developer for Ping Script with remote ping machines
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a developer for Ping Script with remote ping machines

Hi,

Am working on trying to create a PHP website which can test ping like old just ping website, I don't have any coding knowledge so looking for someone for a paid help. a 3 page website (home, results,any extra tools) , sending ping command from central server to the remote pinger nodes, getting back results, along with some queue ability while sending requests for optimization or efficient parallel processing. Please send message with your availability or send PM.

Regards

Comments

• Thanks Tommy

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2016

Something like this: http://chk2.net

I'm using @nikki's LowEndPing script for that.

Thanked by 3tommy slicebox Nikki
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited June 2016

Thank you for the mention!

We have a project in the queue, tomorrow we are going to quote several projects, pm me @slicebox or email [email protected] :)

• yeah , same kind of script, shall check lowendping.

• chk2.net did not come up in search to find such sites.

• And I will send a email to you @MrGeneral

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@slicebox said:
    And I will send a email to you @MrGeneral

Sure thing, I will have our programmer look at it today :)

• JacobJacob Member

@slicebox I can do this please do feel free to drop me a PM, it's relatively simple even with a queue.

• jrishabh55jrishabh55 Member
    edited June 2016

Ping with queue system will not be much of a issue, you can PM/Skype @ live.Jrishabh55 me for work.

• @KuJoe thank you for referring to @nikki's script I was able to figure out the script, also get some basic idea how it is working, and install it today , it is running great. Just added one machine to test.

• NikkiNikki Member
    edited June 2016

Was just about to mention my lowendping script when I saw the last comment, well done @KuJoe.

Let me know how it works, it's quite old but still works okay. I was considering rewriting it in Go one day to make it a bit more reliable in terms of the websockets and query system (Who would've guessed that real time sockets would work best with other real time sockets?)

Thanked by 1slicebox