Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xzonisy got a refund from us and need another reufnd ! Please read my story with webhosting - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

xzonisy got a refund from us and need another reufnd ! Please read my story with webhosting

Comments

• KrisKris Member

My guess is from Egypt and didn't learn English in school, as much as online or from TV from the Skype logs. And not particularly well.

People don't correspond like that, even on Skype with such a casual attitude when presenting themselves as a business.

I doubt English business customs are on your list of things to learn, as the language is proving to be quite tedious.

Please take the advice above and re-evaluate posting here, it just looks bad. No matter how engaged you think you look, it's not working.

Back to trolling and scoping out shysters, I wish you all the best.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2016

@Kris said:
    عدم مستواك في اللغة الإنجليزية الأم يسبب المتاعب، خصوصا أثناء النزاعات مع العملاء. ونتيجة لهذا، وهذا يؤدي إلى فقدان ماء الوجه. يرجى إعادة النظر في التفاعل مع العملاء هنا على هذا النحو.

[redacted]

CHANGEMENT: Il est trop stupide pour notre communauté, donc il devrait aller prendre un bière... puis, il peut aller au chez WHT.

• xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited June 2016

@Kris said:
    I read the entire post. After the migraine subsided I decided you should ditch hosting, or at least posting here. Not sure what I expected...

The 'delete your account' was a topical reference that flew right over your head.

Please though, stop this madness.

If he's refunded post the original transaction ID and that's that.

I saw a whole bunch of BS, but no proof of a refund of the original transaction, and as I type this - I wonder why I even replied.

@Kris thank for your kindly hint

will this show refund log ? @stackvps

• KrisKris Member
    edited June 2016

Yes, yes - very much that.

@StackVPS, please refund, and then we will not consider you a total bloody thief. Once we get a screenshot or reply from the OP, then I'll consider that you refunded them.

You blamed them for 'DDoS' - but one time he alluded to perhaps some AltCoin program generating an inbound DoS and that he would re-configure.

You had the nerve to try to upsell for $100 an 'anti-ddos configuration' and then claimed DDoS days later. Just refund and stop looking like an idiot who doesn't know how to administrate his servers, lies to customers, and upsells for configurations he cannot setup.

And finally - is it just me, or did he spell '[email protected]' as his Paypal address?

Off me go then.

Thanked by 2zafouhar netomx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2016

Kris said: please refund

I'm confused. Seems to me that was already settled in another thread:

Then again I have no idea where the hell this conversation has gone to...

Thanked by 2Kris StackVPS
  • KrisKris Member

jarland said: I'm confused. Seems to me that was already settled in another thread:

Me too.

Transaction ID's don't match. Not sure why StackVPS created this thread if the proof of refund was in the other.

I regret everything.

Thanked by 3jar StackVPS netomx
  • xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited June 2016

@jarland

lol, could you modify you comment which you said to me before?

edited June 2016

@xzonisy said:
    @jarland

lol, could you modify you comment which you said to me before?

Hmm? That screenshot I just posted shows that PayPal settled a dispute in your favor. Email address in it matches yours. Did you pay them again afterward? If not, any additional issue is between you and PayPal. He cannot refund you money that was already taken from him to refund you. That would be a gift, not a refund.

Thanked by 2kkrajk StackVPS
  • KrisKris Member

@jarland It said the transaction will be reversed due to decision.

It's always possible they tried returning it and were not able to, happens with a lot of the current scammers. I do see the decision, but not 'this has been removed from your Paypal balance' or a screenshot of the actual refund amount.

Who knows at this point. (or cares)

Thanked by 1jar

@Kris said:
    Who knows at this point. (or cares)

Makes me want to start a drinking habit. Oh wait! ;)

• Based on the PayPal total log, there is only payment

And the date is fit

• KrisKris Member

The real poor souls in all this?

The Paypal service reps who are paid to decipher this and somehow make some sense of it.

Hundreds per day.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member

@xzonisy ... have you contacted paypal? What did they say?

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @Kris said:
    The real poor souls in all this?

The Paypal service reps who are paid to decipher this and somehow make some sense of it.

Hundreds per day.

If not thousands.

• @xzonisy F**k you, go away.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@tenpera said:
    @xzonisy F**k you, go away.

Quite the potty mouth you've got there.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@timnboys said:

@StackVPS said:

@timnboys said:

what should i do in just cases like that ?

Report him to FraudRecord and move on that is what I have had to learn and was told to do about the whole situation with dailymc who is now daily and the other person xamiti

Ok , do you think we don't have the right to suspend someone in just cases like that ?

He already submitted more than one ticket and we have unsuspended his server then he came back and do the same thing ! more than 2 or 3 times and in the last time i have unsuspended him but he posted a bad review despite of what he did with our network . and people look at this problem from one side + they don't have any intention to stand with you if you have the right but really administrators here do their job right. but i don't know why some people here want to gave a bad look to some providers they don't like for any reasons brand, name ... etc.

Nope you have every right to suspend his vps for abusing the available resources and the main pipe to the internet out to avoid it messing/hurting other customers on the same node.

Real World Example:

I did that to Fusl here that signed up for a vps with me and then did something that obviously was affecting the node/main out internet pipe from the server affecting my vm's as well as everyone else's and would you believe he opened a chargeback with paypal saying he didn't get what he ordered but that was a lie so I contacted paypal and send them very detailed screenshots straight from my whmcs that I used at the time to prove he was doing a false/fraudulent claim and they told me they put a "red flag" on his paypal account(fusl's) and blacklisted his(fusl's) paypal account and said thank you for providing the information needed to refute the clients claims and said we at paypal don't want fraud on our system so we take every action to keep paypal a safe place to deal with.

Long story short I suspended his vps(fusl's) for doing about the same issue you had ddos/affecting the node's network/main internet out pipe, reported him to fraudrecord but then fusl opened a fraudulent paypal claim that got resolved in my favor and fusl's paypal account was marked with a "red flag" according to paypal and blacklisted. resolved

So to put it very simply yes you have every right to suspend a vps when there affecting other customers on the node and/or the node's network

Gonna bring @fusl into this, give the bloke a chance to respond to your crap.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

Actually in starting, This type of problems occurred with new hosting provider who do not have a experience but after 3 to 6 year you will learn how to deal with Jokes on your company,etc and you will be act like mature.

Your fault

• You did not act quickly or refuse to refund money but you must need to learn that refunding money can eliminate lot of bad reviews against your company.

Mark my word, "You don't have a enough experience or you do not deal with your customer professionally" otherwise you don't need to change your company name on every month

Ignore peoples who laugh at you, One day they will stop laughing.
    Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Ignore peoples who laugh at you, One day they will stop laughing.

I assume you know we all still find you hilarious, right?

• AmitzAmitz Member

doghouch said: Aussi, il peut se tuer lui-même et... nous pouvons célébrer!!

Telling others to commit suicide so that one can celebrate afterwards has already led to bans on LET in the past. Please keep that in mind.

• how confusing.

• xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited June 2016

After I post my screenshot to prove I don't have refund yet, @jarland post @stackvps screenshot to show what @stackvps did.

According to transaction ID is different between @stackvps
    And me, my idea is @stackvps may take this responsibility to contact PayPal to check this issue, and help client to get the refund.

How do you think @stackvps.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited June 2016

one thing I like bout paypal is, all transactions, sent, received, incomplete or refunded are clearly shown in account profile :)

heck they even advise you to wait for echecks to clear

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited June 2016

AFAIK... no one can tell paypal to give money to someone else.

The onus is on you to ask paypal why they haven't credited the money to youraccount. All the sender can give is the transaction proof.

I believe @stackvps will oblige by sharing with you all necessary details to help you sort things with paypal

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @Kris said:

@StackVPS, please refund, and then we will not consider you a total bloody thief. Once we get a screenshot or reply from the OP, then I'll consider that you refunded them.

You blamed them for 'DDoS' - but one time he alluded to perhaps some AltCoin program generating an inbound DoS and that he would re-configure.

You had the nerve to try to upsell for $100 an 'anti-ddos configuration' and then claimed DDoS days later. Just refund and stop looking like an idiot who doesn't know how to administrate his servers, lies to customers, and upsells for configurations he cannot setup.

And finally - is it just me, or did he spell '[email protected]' as his Paypal address?

Off me go then.

Hi kriss,

Man can you understand little ? we have refunded him

He is also know we have refunded him before you can see this in his comment :

• I have screenshots and the administrator has posted it here again this is a prof of giving him the refund , can you see it ? or you just try to comment only here and made this post un useful .
  • @Kris said:
    عدم مستواك في اللغة الإنجليزية الأم يسبب المتاعب، خصوصا أثناء النزاعات مع العملاء. ونتيجة لهذا، وهذا يؤدي إلى فقدان ماء الوجه. يرجى إعادة النظر في التفاعل مع العملاء هنا على هذا النحو.

Ok Kriss,

Can you give me which point i have made a mistake on it ?

If someone get his refund and he tells me " he got the refund but can't see the balance in his account " then the problem directly with paypal not with us .

i'm sure he got the payments and he should stop posting comments like that.

• rds100rds100 Member

StackVPS said: f someone get his refund and he tells me " he got the refund but can't see the balance in his account " then the problem directly with paypal not with us .

Did he pay with credit card via paypal? If so, he will never see a refund going as a balance in his paypal account, instead paypal will refund it to his credit card that he used to make the payment.

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited June 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:

@linuxthefish said:

TheOnlyDK said: How come everyone is sending ddos from your server? I don't see any other provider getting tons of negative reviews and then blame to ddos, only you.

Tbh I get a lot of VPS's sending outbound DoS, but it's normally because people like to use weak passwords and not intentional.

The problem is that everyone who complained about the poor service from combozo ended up being sending dos attacks hence the suspension and stuff. I don't know, I'm just confused right now, whatever. I love free drama though XD

You are not fair to say the truth enough, there is just only 2 clients who sent ddos attack from our network to other DC

And you still stand with them after we posted it here . and you haven't answered my question , what should i do if there is a client used the service to send ddos attack from your network to other networks and cause alot of problems to others ?!

Also you are defending on a client who used to pay the services with scam paypal accounts.

But Enjoy your drama

• @rds100 said:

StackVPS said: f someone get his refund and he tells me " he got the refund but can't see the balance in his account " then the problem directly with paypal not with us .

Did he pay with credit card via paypal? If so, he will never see a refund going as a balance in his paypal account, instead paypal will refund it to his credit card that he used to make the payment.

Really i don't know what is the wrong with his account but we already refunded him and we have posted the screenshots before here . he need to contact paypal or bank to check if he got the payments or not .

I think there is an issue with paypal and his credit card

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited June 2016

@Kris said:

Off me go then.

Ok kriss,

I believe you will be fair enough to say the truth please check these screenshots, I have hidden all user information repecting to let rules

This is the refund ,

This is how we refunded him after resolving our issues with paypal.

This discussion has been closed.