Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bullies in Web Hosting Talk (WHT) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bullies in Web Hosting Talk (WHT)

13»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

doghouch said: Is this what being an admin feels like?

I certainly wouldn’t want to be abused and have to face extreme stupidity.

Every day of every week ;)

• WSSWSS Member

@Waldo19 said:
    When the time comes I'll teach my daughter how to properly deal with bullies. That may include cursing them out, a punch in the nose or ignoring. Depends on the circumstance.

One person with sanity left. Bullies are bad for your personal ego, but it sure as hell teaches you to harden the fuck up because the real world is coming, and it doesn't care if you got 5,000 followers on Instabook where you post your titties.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

lol.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

@Abdussamad said:
    Oh and I can't be racist coz we are all the same race over here in this part of the planet. We may have different cultures and religions but race-wise we are all the same.

OMG! I say the same thing here...We are ALL American! ;)

• @rapidfinancial said:
    Well I don't tolerate bullies, so if it starts to happen, I'll just leave.

I don't think a rule where people shouldn't bully is a RULE that affects people's freedoms. Just like I don't think the 1st amendment applies to hate speech.

I'm not a rule lover either as I don't believe humans should be controlled, but I believe in being mature & respectful of others. Learning how to disagree without putting the other person down.

Thanks jarland

So you were bullied a lot in school?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

LET sure likes to Necro alot

• @FoxelVox said:

@rapidfinancial said:

I don't think a rule where people shouldn't bully is a RULE that affects people's freedoms. Just like I don't think the 1st amendment applies to hate speech.

I'm not a rule lover either as I don't believe humans should be controlled, but I believe in being mature & respectful of others. Learning how to disagree without putting the other person down.

Thanks jarland

You know the guy you’re replying to hasn’t visited LET in over a year, right?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Nekki said:

@FoxelVox said:

@rapidfinancial said:

Thanks jarland

Yeah i know thats why i can cyberbully him without he even knowing.

• LET sure likes to Necro alot

Not hard to believe when Munting is the LET sex act of choice

• @KnownHostChrisM said:

LET sure likes to Necro alot

Not hard to believe when Munting is the LET sex act of choice

Depends on your definition of ‘munting’.

• WSSWSS Member

Cheap thrills on LET? Who woulda thunk it!?

• @FoxelVox said:

@Nekki said:

@FoxelVox said:

@rapidfinancial said:

Thanks jarland

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

Unless stated otherwise, I just assume everyone here is a furry these days. Was probably the animatronic buttplug that started it all.

Thanked by 1FoxelVox
  • @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Unless stated otherwise, I just assume everyone here is a furry these days. Was probably the animatronic buttplug that started it all.

To be fair to those furry freaks, they are usually well up for smashing your back doors in whilst surrounded by people in a convention centre.

Thanked by 1FoxelVox
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

@Nekki How do you get over the whole "wearing a rug with a hole in the front, and back" bit of it? I generally equated this with being heavily Jewish. I blame UCB for that.

Although, this is probably more of your dig:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/jlqslh/upright-citizens-brigade-fecal-jesus

• @WSS said:
    @Nekki How do you get over the whole "wearing a rug with a hole in the front, and back" bit of it? I generally equated this with being heavily Jewish. I blame UCB for that.

To be fair, I’m more accustomed to the idea of sex and carpets than most as my first job out of school was as one of those luxurious rugs that people put in front of open fires and then frolic naked on.

I credit that with my present lack of fear of bodily fluids.

Thanked by 1FoxelVox
  • WSSWSS Member

So, you started off as a carpet layer.

Figures.

Thanked by 1FoxelVox
  • @WSS said:
    So, you started off as a carpet layer.

Figures.

Oh no Sir, I was most certainly the layee.

Thanked by 2FoxelVox WSS
  • Oh no Sir, I was most certainly the layee.
    @Nekki said:

@FoxelVox said:

@Nekki said:

@FoxelVox said:

@rapidfinancial said:

Thanks jarland

i am the bully in school. jk.

• Nekki said: Depends on your definition of ‘munting’.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Munting

• I call bullshit on that one. To get 'munted' means to get utterly and totally drunk, and has done for some time. Not letting a bunch of necrophile take that away.

• WSSWSS Member

UD is, and was highly edited by 12 year olds, and forgotten by the time they are 14.

Someone either has a nasty speech impediment, or can't spell for shit. This is called "Munging". I seem to recall that from USENET, so that'd be, uh, early 90s- when I was about 12-14.

• @WSS said:
    Cheap thrills on LET? Who woulda thunk it!?

Oh god, the song was awful.