Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap game hosting vps suggestions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap game hosting vps suggestions

hi guys i want a vps to host call of duty mw3 game in germany, france, europe other than ovh and digital ocean cuz they get ddos and my server lags and even crashes , so yea not them i also asked them to help me but they regretted and pointed me to come here so yea i am here.

vps specs should be
cores 2-3(3.4ghz would be great)
ram 2-3 gb
100mbps lagg less network low latency (this is must)
and 10 gb space in hdd doesnt matter ssd or hdd
os = centos 6 (64bit) if possible then i want to install virtualbox or wine should do the job

per month 5-6 euros , cant go more than that , just want to host a server for my clan and make them happy.

please help me
Thanks

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

You say other than OVH, but why? What were you hosted on before? I have lots of clients using ours which are using their Game mitigation (Source, Minecraft, SAMP) and they never have any problems.

• i hosted on myvirtualserver and vps2day.

but i got this problem every in ovh
    [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/15n4sbq.png[/IMG]

thats why i said so , i am happy with there hosting but i got ddos problems everyday , due to which my server crashes and got high latency

• any help ?

• Not many providers here will want to attract such frequent DDoS attacks. I wish you luck in your search!

• xpygmyxpygmy Member

Have you checked out SoYouStart who are a OVH company offer game servers with ddos protection.

There is also i3d.net who offer game servers, I have no idea what their ddos protection is like though.

• @matteob
    Check out seflow. Im satisfied with their new anti-ddos.

• First thank you @FearHunter to mention us.

SilentKiller we host some Cod4 servers in our network and i know that this game is really latency sensitive. Before propose myself i have some question:

• Where are you and your clan from?
    • i not understood well, you have lags because someone in your node is dosed or you're the target?
    • Lat question, how many ddos you receive a day? (this is for suggest sensor or alwayson mode)