Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any experience with VersaWeb
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any experience with VersaWeb

I have a server with them for nearly 2 years with no problem.
but I met some problem with the assigned ip recently.
I submitted a ticket, they replied one moment, but no reply anymore, nearly 1 week.
:(

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

My friend used to have a server with them , thing is they're like pre-sales ( very responsive ) post sales' sales ( very responsive eg. additional ip or anythign which can get them $$), When time comes for support there's where you see their true colours..... It was a headache so he got his services revoked.

• It is the real feeling of me right now.
    may not renew the server when it expire,but their price for server and network is attractive in deed.

@BharatB said:
    My friend used to have a server with them , thing is they're like pre-sales ( very responsive ) post sales' sales ( very responsive eg. additional ip or anythign which can get them $$), When time comes for support there's where you see their true colours..... It was a headache so he got his services revoked.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@catding said:
    attractive in deed.

As long as you don't come up with an issue.

• rokokrokok Member

I have experience, i got their refund fast :)

• Yep. their server is acceptable when there is no issue. the last BGP issue fixed in nearly a week and not likely to reply ticket.

@BharatB said:

@catding said:
    attractive in deed.

As long as you don't come up with an issue.

• don't want a refund. just fix my problem. I can last my server till it expire.

@rokok said:
    I have experience, i got their refund fast :)

• Rob_TRob_T Member, Host Rep

Hello,

The majority of the servers we sell are unmanaged - support is limited on unmanaged servers for obvious reasons. I don't see any pending tickets regarding network issues in our queue at this point in time. If you can message me with the ticket number I'll be happy to look into whatever your issue might be.