Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

512MB OVZ $12.99/year | 1024MB OVZ $25.98/year | Jacksonville, Florida | YourLastHost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

512MB OVZ $12.99/year | 1024MB OVZ $25.98/year | Jacksonville, Florida | YourLastHost

We know you are tired of playing the game of musical chairs with your VPS hosting. All those hosts that show up with offers, fail terribly, and send you back here to shop again. Well, YourLastHost intends to put a stop to that time wasting game, so you can focus on more important things, like playing Overwatch :)

Here are five reasons why YourLastHost will be the last web hosting company you will ever need:

1. Legally incorporated company in Wyoming, USA.

2. Experience. Our team members each have on average 3 years of hosting related experience, and are all of legal adult age.

3. We are polite, appreciative and prompt. We don't snarl at customers nor do we complain about having to provide support like so many other companies do.

4. Reasonably loaded servers. Providing a quality service to fewer customers is better than providing a poor service to many.

5. 90 day money back guarantee.

==========================

Sunny Summer Deals! (Offers today are all OpenVZ virtualization)

U-512 - $2.50/month - OR $12.99/year

1 Core @ 2.4 GHz + 512 MB Memory + 15 GB RAID-10 Storage + 1 TB Bandwidth + 1 IPv4 Address

Order Now and Save Lowest Price --> $2.50/month - OR $12.99/year

Use promo code: U512ANNUAL

U-1024 - $3.50/month OR $25.98/year

1 Core @ 2.4 GHz + 1024 MB Memory + 25 GB RAID-10 Storage + 2 TB Bandwidth + 1 IPv4 Address

Order Here and Save New lower price on year! - $3.50/month OR $25.98/year

Use promo code: U1024ANNUAL

U-1536 - $5.50/month

2 Cores @ 2.40 GHz + 1536 MB RAM + 50 GB RAID-10 Storage + 3 TB Bandwidth + 1 IPv4 Address

Order Here - $5.50/month

==========================

We have other plans available with monthly, quarterly and annual payment options.

Tech data on our services:

• Servers located in Jacksonville, Florida, USA.

• Undersold OpenVZ virtualization.

• Dual X5650 servers with 4x1TB drives in RAID-10.

• 99.99% network uptime guarantee. See our network looking glass: http://www.yourlasthost.com/lg/

• Clean IPv4 addresses. We are not spam friendly. Let me introduce you to my friend Spamhaus.

• Template library with easy to use prebuilt solutions plus all the common OSes (CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, Scientific Linux and Debian)

Terms and Policies:

Term of Service, ToS: http://yourlasthost.com/terms-of-service

Privacy Policy: http://yourlasthost.com/privacy-policy

Comments

• BochiBochi Member

Well, +1 for your nice writing about the motivation. ;)
    The offer seems more than nice, anyone already got some service with them?

Thanked by 1YourLastHost
  • rokokrokok Member

Wait, any relationship with chairhosting ???

Thanked by 1ehab
  • YourLastHostYourLastHost Member
    edited June 2016

@rokok said:
    Wait, any relationship with chairhosting ???

No affiliation in any way.

Cause, of course, there is a hosting company with that name:
    https://twitter.com/chairhosting

(or was as their website is not loading)

Thanked by 1rokok
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

"My last host" sounds like I'm going to die soon :(

• @Nyr said:
    "My last host" sounds like I'm going to die soon :(

Don't you of all people @Nyr go dying on us.

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • dailydaily Member

Will you be my last host from absolute frustration with the LowEndMarket?

• rokokrokok Member

Because there is @ChairHosting and you using "chair" image.

Not loading? That's chairhosting Magic, only works with www :)

• @daily said:

That's our goal. Let's see if we can save you from that endless frustration.

• @rokok said:
    Because there is @ChairHosting and you using "chair" image.

Chair image is reference to the game of musical chairs:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_chairs

• BochiBochi Member

@YourLastHost said:

@daily said:

That's our goal. Let's see if we can save you from that endless frustration.

So, as I am most probably around for at least another few decades, you intend to be there too?
    I really like the name and website and the offering here (besides the price) is nice.
    Going to sleep over this, maybe it's worth considering. :)

• @Bochi said:
    So, as I am most probably around for at least another few decades, you intend to be there too?

Started this with idea of running a business for the long run. No expiration on the business. Decades certainly would be good run in any business.

I really like the name and website and the offering here (besides the price) is nice.

Thanks! The name gets various responses. Knew this when it was selected. The prices are sustainable, we aren't reinventing the wheel here with prices

Going to sleep over this, maybe it's worth considering. :)

Please do. We'd be happy to call you a satisfied customer.

• thagoatthagoat Member
    edited June 2016

Now if there was a fountain on top of that rockwall spouting Jameson all over the party-goers I would so be in!
    Nice offers and good luck!

Thanked by 1YourLastHost
  • Ubuntu 16.04?

• darkdark Member

looking for a node to practice coding: If pay the 512ram node from 1 month at 2.50$ to test and practice some SSH code,is that possible to change bill period to 12 months since the second month,to get some discount? whether any refund policy of the ovz plans? does ssh access stuck sometimes or interface easy turn inactive? do it ssh need key-board interactive type login,or just root and password? the price is good for practice...