Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for vps to bot the game tibia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for vps to bot the game tibia

OvitOvit Member

Hiya,
I'm looking for offers for a vps or similar to host a macro bot for the game tibia.
do you know any site that offers such thing that'll run windbot (a macro script bot for tibia).
preferably in europe coz of ping.
cheers.

Comments

• Are you able to provide specifications of what you are looking for and what the bot does?

• OvitOvit Member
    edited June 2016

@NodeBlade said:
    Are you able to provide specifications of what you are looking for and what the bot does?

not sure about the specs but Tibia is a 2D game from 1996 so i guess it doesnt require much. but lets say i would like to be able for example to have opened 3 tibia clients at once.
    the bot its Windbot it stimulates keyboard and some how mouse pointer. from what ive seen on my pc it does it in the background i am able to do other stuff while i have the bot running, but when i change tab to the game itself it looks like it uses somehow the currrent position of my mouse to do things like open backpacks - hard to explain.
    also the game has to be maximized.

hmm on second thought about the specs i guess i dont need much hdd coz its for the game purpose only not data storage. about cores i myself have a laptop with an intel pentium 2117U its dual core 1.80 Ghz and as far as i noticed it one game client uses about 50% of the cpu. also as i read from the Tibia game requirements it need 3d accelerator +dx5 or late or opengl.

sorry for the long wall of text i hope it helps

Edit: oh and ive read about it somewhere else the bot requires to be able to use somehow the right click of the mouse pointer - i dont know if i got it right.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

So one client uses 50% of an Intel Pentium 1.8GHz (2 Core) and you want to run three of them at once? It also sounds like you might need a Windows VPS.

Sounds like you'll need about:

• 8 full logical cores on an Intel E5-2620/2630 server
    • 6 full logical cores on an Intel E3-1240/1270 server

That's not going to be "Low End" pricing. I would personally recommend you just purchase a dedicated server at that point. For example we offer a server that might be able to do about two clients for $45/mo, a server that can do about four clients for $95/mo, but on a VPS, it will end up costing something like $80/mo for about two clients.

• OvitOvit Member
    edited June 2016

@VirMach sorry mate im not an expert at these things but as far as i looked around the web i found some brazilian host who offers a setup of 512 ram 74mb graphics 1 Intel Xeon 50gb and they claim it can run 3 clients for 45 brazilian reals which is about 9 british pounds. here is the link i had to translate the site myself in chrome as i dont know portugese -> https://www.vemhostbrasil.com.br/vpstibia.html
    this link has also a youtube video as proof of the game running but yet in portugese.

Edit:also about my 1.8cpu probalby my laptop is just old and cluncky so thats that i guess

• edited June 2016

@ovit you better ask this on Otland. Most hosting providers don't know what Tibia is :)
    Mostly you will need Windows VPS else use wine but perfomance will be bad and client could crash with bot which is bad if you play on real server diffrent if ots.

• OvitOvit Member

@GalaxyHostPlus thanks for the tip