Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Virtono] New SSD VPS Locations: RO, UK, NL, DE. Starting from only €1.5/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Virtono] New SSD VPS Locations: RO, UK, NL, DE. Starting from only €1.5/month

virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2016 in Offers

------- Coupon Code ----------

Use LET25VRT coupon at checkout and receive 25% lifetime discount (available on upgrades also). This coupon is available for all products on www.virtono.com, and not just these offers posted here!

Description

Payment Options: PayPal, online Credit Card, Skrill, Bitcoin (Bitpay), Bank Wire Transfer

4 Server Locations : Bucharest, RO - Manchester, UK - Amsterdam, NL - Frankfurt, DE

Bucharest, RO test IP address: 85.204.49.17

Bucharest, RO download link: http://test-kvm.virtono.com/1GB.zip

Manchester, UK download link: http://77.81.107.11/1000mb.bin

Manchester, UK test IP address: 77.81.107.11

Amsterdam, NL download link: http://77.81.110.13/1000mb.bin

Amsterdam, NL test IP address: 77.81.110.13

Frankfurt, DE download link: http://77.81.109.13/1000mb.bin

Frankfurt, DE test IP address: 77.81.109.13

Bellow you will find our offers for LET users. The prices are in Euros, so here is today's exchange rate: 1 Euro = 1.13025 U.S. dollars (€6 = $6.78)

OpenVZ SSD VPS Plans @ Virtono.com

Starter VPS - €2/month ( €1.5/month with coupon "LET25VRT" )

2 Core Processor

20GB Solid State Drive

256MB Memory

512 MB RAM burst

Unlimited Bandwidth @ 100Mbps or 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

Basic VPS - €4/month ( €3/month with coupon "LET25VRT" )

2 Core Processor

40GB Solid State Drive

512MB Memory

1024MB RAM burst

Advanced VPS - €8/month ( €6/month with coupon "LET25VRT" )

4 Core Processor

60GB Solid State Drive

1GB Memory

2GB RAM burst

KVM SSD VDS Plans @ Virtono.com

VDS Mini - €2/month (Special offer, not available on the website)

1 Core Processor

256MB Memory

20GB SSD Disk

Order links:

RO: https://www.virtono.com/client-area/cart.php?a=add&pid=19

NL: https://www.virtono.com/client-area/cart.php?a=add&pid=97

UK: https://www.virtono.com/client-area/cart.php?a=add&pid=86

VDS Starter - €5/month ( €3.75/month with coupon "LET25VRT" )

1 Core Processor

512MB Memory

20GB SSD Disk

P.S. VDS - Is the name we have provided for KVM VPS.

Check our plans on the website www.virtono.com

Comments

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

It's called Frankfurt not Frankdurt ;-)

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@Kabeldamagement said:
    It's called Frankfurt not Frankdurt ;-)

Just a typing error, I have modified it. Thank you!

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Nice offers for KVM. Guess Virtono improve worse network performance :)

• The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

@tenpera said:
    @catalingmn IPV6?

Yes IPv6 is provided automatically for each vps. It seems that on a few nodes is not yet working properly (we have added them yesterday) but our engineers are working to solve it.

@tenpera said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

The promotion code is working, but not for the VDS Mini! If you selected any other product and didn't worked, please provide details, here or by private messaging.

Regards

• @catalingmn Bucharest IPV6 working?

@tenpera said:
    @catalingmn Bucharest IPV6 working?

Yes, it's working great in Bucharest

• lionlion Member

Hello,
    i've got myself one with 5TB @1gbps but the panel says my traffic is unmetered, you should fix that ;)

@lion said:
    Hello,
    i've got myself one with 5TB @1gbps but the panel says my traffic is unmetered, you should fix that ;)

Please submit a tichet and my colleagues will solve it. Thanks

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

catalingmn said: i've got myself one with 5TB @1gbps but the panel says my traffic is unmetered

You must be lucky instead, 1Gbps unmetered Wow :P

IPv6 is now working perfectly on all regions!

@tenpera said:
    @catalingmn Bucharest IPV6 working?

• XyyXyy Member

Connection refused

• XyyXyy Member

Bought UK got RO. Buggy system?

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Xyy said: Bought UK got RO

Probably IP geolocated to Romania

• XyyXyy Member

@fitvpn said:

Seems like it. Speedtest app already detect at UK but Virtono Control Panel itself show RO in Google Maps.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Xyy said: Virtono Control Panel itself show RO in Google Maps

They in UK, but geolocated to Romania. Just not updated.

• rshenrshen Member

# This code can only be used once per client #

@Xyy said:

Connection refused

Please try again.

@Xyy said:
    Bought UK got RO. Buggy system?
    @fitvpn said:

Actually it wasn't yet updated, but now the geolocation is updated, It will show the right location.

Best regards

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited June 2016

So after long deliberating the other day, I finally decided to try out Virtono. So far, not very impressed. Should have known better anyways as m247 doesn't have that great of a network, but figured I would at least give you guys a chance. My problem however was after using about 50Gb (out of 5TB) of data my server randomly rebooting without any notice.

@catalingmn is this standard practice for you guys? If I need to, I will open a ticket, but to be quite honest, if I start using the server again and it reboots, the ticket I will be submitting will be for cancellation. There is no valid reason for a server to randomly reboot without any notification just because of bandwidth usage, and I am not talking abusive usage either (personal VPN maxing about 20M/sec each dirtection).

If you prefer you can also PM me to discuss this further, but so far I am not impressed.

Also, would you care to explain your relation to this host, which is posting your identical IP test information: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/86139/shocking-fast-ssd-servers-kvm-virtualization-discount-coupons-inside ?? Are you the same company double posting here, or is that a reseller of your products?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited June 2016

@catalingmn this has now happened a second time and only the second time I have tried to use the server. I have opened a ticket on this and to be quite honest whatever the cause is, it sounds like you guys are unable to manage your services correctly. I have now had my server shutdown on the two occasions in which I have tried to use the server, on a service for which I am supposed to have 5TB at gigabit and have not even used 100GB out of that. Can you please reference where in your TOS/AUP it says you will perform these actions without notifying the customer and why you believe this is an acceptable practice? I shouldn't have to open a ticket to figure something like this out, if I am hitting some type of limitation you should be letting me know this, not just shutting off the server.

Edit: The fun bonus is this time I can't even restart the server...

Cheers!

edited July 2016

@TheLinuxBug said:
    @catalingmn this has now happened a second time and only the second time I have tried to use the server. I have opened a ticket on this and to be quite honest whatever the cause is, it sounds like you guys are unable to manage your services correctly. I have now had my server shutdown on the two occasions in which I have tried to use the server, on a service for which I am supposed to have 5TB at gigabit and have not even used 100GB out of that. Can you please reference where in your TOS/AUP it says you will perform these actions without notifying the customer and why you believe this is an acceptable practice? I shouldn't have to open a ticket to figure something like this out, if I am hitting some type of limitation you should be letting me know this, not just shutting off the server.

Edit: The fun bonus is this time I can't even restart the server...

Cheers!
    @TheLinuxBug said:
    So after long deliberating the other day, I finally decided to try out Virtono. So far, not very impressed. Should have known better anyways as m247 doesn't have that great of a network, but figured I would at least give you guys a chance. My problem however was after using about 50Gb (out of 5TB) of data my server randomly rebooting without any notice.

@catalingmn is this standard practice for you guys? If I need to, I will open a ticket, but to be quite honest, if I start using the server again and it reboots, the ticket I will be submitting will be for cancellation. There is no valid reason for a server to randomly reboot without any notification just because of bandwidth usage, and I am not talking abusive usage either (personal VPN maxing about 20M/sec each dirtection).

If you prefer you can also PM me to discuss this further, but so far I am not impressed.

Also, would you care to explain your relation to this host, which is posting your identical IP test information: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/86139/shocking-fast-ssd-servers-kvm-virtualization-discount-coupons-inside ?? Are you the same company double posting here, or is that a reseller of your products?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Hello,

We had some issues on that node, but our engineers are working to solve it. If you want, we can migrate your server on another node in the same location.

Regarding ShockVPS, it's a different brand, one of our business associates has started the project as a independent project, but their virtualization nodes are hosted on our infrastructure.

Regards