Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ethernet Servers Do not cheat me!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ethernet Servers Do not cheat me!!!

cvb9cvb9 Member
edited June 2016 in Help

Hello everyone,

I paid Ethernet Servers
$ 17 to purchase a year vps on October 15, 2015,
my proof of payment
http://imgur.com/e7jn3Ng

product:

OVZ-400GB

IPv4: 3

They should send me 3 ip, but then they only gave me a ip (IP: 192.161.51.215).
December 27 I asked another ip, they want me to pay $ 5, I got a new ip after payment
(IP: 192.161.51.186),
my proof of payment
http://imgur.com/dhIEccB

June 7, 2016 I can not connect my vps, and I was even more surprised that I log in the control panel and the official website show dense invalid account, and then I use the email to retrieve the password but show the email does not exist ...

then I sent them a ticket to ask ,

Hello,
I am W******
my registered mail is s******@gmail.com
Today I can not get my vps, I was even more surprised that I log in the control panel and the official website show invalid account, and then I used my mail to retrieve the password but mail does not exist ... what happened? Can you please help me check and let my vps run? I am very anxious! !

thank you! !

But they did not reply, and deleted my ticket.
my proof
http://imgur.com/4kjusyP

June 8 I sent a ticket again, and again they deleted it! Clearly they intend to suspend the service for my vps, and no explanation.

So I asked paypal to help me a refund from Ethernet , I only used in less than eight months of the year, refund $ 8, including $ 6 of $17 and $ 2 of $ 5.
But unfortunately paypal does not support $ 17 deal, because transactions over 180 days. Then I suddenly understood why Ethernet stopped my service after 180 days .....

I am very disappointed!

First Ethernet did not give me 3 ip;
The second Ethernet overcharged me $ 5, if they give me 3 ip, I do not need to pay fee to them;
The third Ethernet intentionally suspended on my vps service, they have no explanation and reason., they did not give me a refund.

Now I hope Ethernet come here to explain and propose a solution, if this is a mistake, please continue to give me service, If you no longer provide services, please give me a refund,
about $ 17 annual fee, give a refund $ 6;about replace the ip $ 5 give a full refund, give me a refund Total $ 11

No one can help me include paypal.
until a friend told me, maybe lowendtalk can help me!
Perhaps the brothers here can help me!
Thanks in advance! !

Comments

• click4easyclick4easy Member
    edited June 2016

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Please keep in mind, that lowendtalk is not a helpdesk and we(the community) don't have access to your hosting account at Ethernet servers. Your options now are:

1. Why don't you try contacting George at ethernet servers on skype: ethernetservers. May be he can help. I'm not sure if there's any representative for Ethernetservers here on LET.

2. Open a paypal dispute. You'll be given some time to discuss with Ethernetservers and settle the dispute in mutual understanding. If it doesn't work, try to escalate your dispute at Paypal.

3. As a last resort, in case if the above two cases fail, contact your bank to open a charge back.

Lesson learnt. There are a lot of good and established providers here. Check them out in the offers section. And, make sure you do your home work(checking for reviews) before signing up with a host.

• click4easyclick4easy Member
    edited June 2016

@cvb9 said:
    my proof
    (images removed by mod)

In one of those images, sensitive information like your name and domain are exposed to the public. It's not safe to post any images revealing your personal information online. So, i recommend you to mask your personal fields in those images.

Thanked by 1cvb9
  • Was this a Traffic exclusive offer?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@JoeMerit said:
    Was this a Traffic exclusive offer?

He asked excitedly, to the surprise of no-one.

Thanked by 3deadbeef GCat ATHK
  • FalzoFalzo Member

all that data gone and so much work to do for restoring... yet complaining about $10 instead. hmm

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • cvb9cvb9 Member
    edited June 2016

@click4easy said:

@cvb9 said:

thanks for your reminder! I have edited the image and upload it again.
    My image links in your post, can you please help me to delete it? thank you very much!

• dailydaily Member
    edited June 2016

@cvb9 said:

@click4easy said:

@cvb9 said:

In one of those images, sensitive information like your name and domain are exposed to the public. It's not safe to post any images revealing your personal information online. So, i recommend you to mask your personal fields in those images.

thanks for your reminder! I have edited the image and upload it again.
    My image links in your post, can you please help me to delete it? thank you very much!

Oops thought you hadn't gotten to your own post in time. @click4easy ^

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@Falzo said:
    all that data gone and so much work to do for restoring... yet complaining about $10 instead. hmm

Of course, I hope they recover my data and compensation, but they do not reply to me .... what else can I ask for? Can you help me ask for more? Can you help me?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cvb9 said: thanks for your reminder! I have edited the image and upload it again. My image links in your post, can you please help me to delete it? thank you very much!

I removed them.

• Your "proof-of-payment" is just a screenshot of the invoice, not a payment.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@cvb9 said:
    .... what else can I ask for? Can you help me ask for more? Can you help me?

no. of course I can not help you. how should anyone around here be supposed to do that?

I am very certain they wont be able to recover anything. you were not expecting them to backup your stuff at this price, were you?

for sure you have your own backups ready, so my point simply is get over that crying about some dollars that wouldn't do anything good to your situation.

instead move forward and better use that time you spend on complaining here by getting your service running elsewhere.

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@teamacc said:
    Your "proof-of-payment" is just a screenshot of the invoice, not a payment.

thanks for your reminder! I have uploaded the image again.

my proof of payment http://imgur.com/e7jn3Ng

• cvb9cvb9 Member
    edited June 2016

@Falzo said:

@cvb9 said:
    .... what else can I ask for? Can you help me ask for more? Can you help me?

no. of course I can not help you. how should anyone around here be supposed to do that?

I am very certain they wont be able to recover anything. you were not expecting them to backup your stuff at this price, were you?

for sure you have your own backups ready, so my point simply is get over that crying about some dollars that wouldn't do anything good to your situation.

instead move forward and better use that time you spend on complaining here by getting your service running elsewhere.

I know I need to back up the data myself.
    Ethernet Servers did not perform the contract and hurt me. I have to protect my own rights and interests.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

For $7 I can help with getting a reason for termination :P

• swainswain Member

On the contrary, my 400gb plan has been running flawlessly and their support has been nothing but prompt.

• @JoeMerit said:
    Was this a Traffic exclusive offer?

Why would this matter?

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@swain said:
    On the contrary, my 400gb plan has been running flawlessly and their support has been nothing but prompt.

be careful!!Ethernet Servers just stop for your service after 180 days!!

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@swain said:

You have no problem does not mean that there is no problem in others. I can only say that you are lucky now, maybe you will be the same as me after 180 days!!

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@swain said:

When you're hurt, I guess you don't want to hear people say they're just the opposite, they're perfect.right?

• PeroniPeroni Member

@cvb9 said:

Just because your server got cancelled after 180 days doesn't mean it will happen to everyone.

shushpls

• I don't trust Ethernet server anyomore.

They kick me without any reason.

• FritzFritz Veteran

I left them and switch to another provider.

Too good to be true. :p

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@Peroni said:

@cvb9 said:

Just because your server got cancelled after 180 days doesn't mean it will happen to everyone.

shushpls

Maybe you, maybe me, maybe a lot of people will be shut down. You only know that you have no problem, but I'm hurt now!!
    When you're hurt, I guess you don't want to hear people say they're just the opposite, they're perfect.right?

You can't help others and don't hurt others.man!!

• FalzoFalzo Member

cvb9 said: but I'm hurt now

cry it out loud, if that makes you feel better, you're welcome too.

but don't forget to adjust your expectations next time buying cheap ;-)

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@hawkjohn7 said:
    I don't trust Ethernet server anyomore.

They kick me without any reason.

We were all cheated by Ethernet Servers!! My brother!
    Please tell us how you were hurt by them. We should unite with each other to fight for our own rights and interests!!

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited June 2016

cvb9 said: We should unite with each other

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@Fritz said:
    I left them and switch to another provider.

Too good to be true. :p

Another brother who was hurt by Ethernet.

• jaejae Member

Sorry to hear about your experience, i hope they will never do same to me..

• @cvb9 said:

@hawkjohn7 said:

We were all cheated by Ethernet Servers!! My brother!

Use their service for almost a year. I back up every week and has no issue with them yet. Even if they delete my account next minute, i won't waste time on writing a post to get an answer which i guess you will never have. Just Buy another one and Restore your data!
    You always get what you pay for. Based on "SanCoupon.net SCP#4" in your picture, i'm sure i get same configuration in same location with lower price. Everything is fine with my vps right now. Others has no need to worry too much about their service.