Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you want a BORING VPS? You've come to the right place...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CableChiefCableChief Member
edited June 2016 in Offers

They say variety is the spice of life although I'd rather keep the chillies away from the servers.

Want a RAID-10 array of 2TB SSDs so you can dd like no man, woman or child has dd'd before? 100Gbps of unmetered Level3 bandwidth?

Darling I'm not the one. What Cable Chief Limited (England and Wales: 10077923) offer are VPSs that just work. Sure, there might be a bit more Cogent than China Telecom but what you'll get is a server that'll be online when you need it. It'll be there humming away as you browse the web through your VPN or when you're writing on your blog. You'll grow used to it, you'll not even know it's there. It'll become a part of your life and you'll not remember what life was like before it. Like the milkman but lactose-free.

In a forever growing world, isn't a bit of stability nice?

VZ768 (manual setup) A cheap plan to get your feet wet! 2 CPU Cores 768MB RAM 20GB Disk Space (HDD) 750GB Gigabit Bandwidth $2.49/month Order now!

VZ2048 The LET classic, with a bit more. 3 CPU Cores 2GB RAM 50GB Disk Space (HDD) 2TB Gigabit Bandwidth $4.99/month Order now!

VZ4096 For all out madness, dive right into those resources, baby. 4 CPU Cores 4GB RAM 100GB Disk Space (HDD) 4TB Gigabit Bandwidth $6.99/month Order now!

All VPS plans come with 1 IPv4 address (extra $1.50/month) and /112 (65,535) IPv6 addresses.

Want to test the network? Go ahead!

Network provided by GorillaServers, Ogden, Utah. Test IP: gs0.cablechief.com Test file (1GB): gs0.cablechief.com/1gb.bin

We accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards and AliPay via Stripe. All VPSs are provisioned instantly upon payment dependent on IP availability. Please read our ToS before signing up. The night has a thousand eyes and a thousand eyes can't help but see if you are true to us.

Comments

• Sure, there might be a bit more Cogent than China Telecom but what you'll get is a server that'll be online when you need it. It'll be there humming away as you browse the web through your VPN or when you're writing on your blog. You'll grow used to it, you'll not even know it's there. It'll become a part of your life and you'll not remember what life was like before it. Like the milkman but lactose-free.

>

The night has a thousand eyes and a thousand eyes can't help but see if you are true to us.

Cool story bro

Seriously, I love your topics.

• @Nixtren

Thank you, I'm glad my interest in creative writing has finally started to pay off ;-)

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • ShamliShamli Member
    edited June 2016

RAID-10 array of 2TB SSDs

And yet all the offer only with hdd....typo perhaps..... =D

Edit:
    Im afraid Im the that misundestood the story...sorry... =D

• rokokrokok Member

Too early, you should post this tomorrow unless your timezone now showing 10 june ;p

• @rokok Last thread was 2 weeks ago today, should be safe? ;-)

• FalzoFalzo Member

really like your logo and how you advertise your stuff.
    but have to say you have to try harder to GET YOUR BIG HARD headline from 14 days ago topped ^^

Thanked by 2CableChief bersy
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

This is the greatest sales line I've ever seen. I surely want my hosting providers to be as boring as possible.

Thanked by 1CableChief
  • yorkyork Member

kvm is more popular among chinese.

• All plans out of stock..

• @angrysnarl said:
    All plans out of stock..

Hey,

Unlucky timing! We're awaiting a new IP allocation (/24) which is due some time next week to help alleviate the stock issues we've had recently due to all the demand!

Thanks