Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

X9SCL-F-O issue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

X9SCL-F-O issue

mnpeepmnpeep Member
edited March 2013 in General

This isn't probably the best place to post this, but I have confidence that the members of LET can help me. :3

I'm currently facing an issue with my servers where it is only bursting to 100mbits, instead of the 1GBit/s that it should. This is happening on all of my servers that use the X9SCL-F-O. I can confirm that the issue is not switch or cable related (my custom-built dells are bursting just fine). I am stuck on what to do, here's my output of ethtool (I am running CentOS 6.3 min):

[root@MMCS ~]# ethtool eth1 Settings for eth1: Supported ports: [ TP ] Supported link modes: 10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full 100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full 1000baseT/Full Supports auto-negotiation: Yes Advertised link modes: 10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full 100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full 1000baseT/Full Advertised pause frame use: No Advertised auto-negotiation: Yes Speed: 100Mb/s Duplex: Full Port: Twisted Pair PHYAD: 2 Transceiver: internal Auto-negotiation: on MDI-X: on Supports Wake-on: pumbg Wake-on: g Current message level: 0x00000007 (7) Link detected: yes

(eth0 is off because it is connected to a failover switch, which isn't ready for use yet)

Any ideas?

Comments