Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Managed VPS+ WHMCS license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Managed VPS+ WHMCS license

Hi,
I'm looking for a managed VPS provider

Requirements :
~ 5 GB Space ( Prefer SSD, or SSD accelerated )
~ 2 GB RAM
~ 200 GB B/W
~ WHMCS License monthly ( branded or unbranded is fine )
~ Some amount of DdosS protection and uptime guarantee

I'm not really super tech savvy, so I guess I'll need cPanel too, but I don't mind if if the host can install a free panel for me and I slowly learn how to use it.
I'll only host a html based site and WHMCS on it only.

Budget : ~20 USD w/o cpanel -- ~30-35 with
If the budget is too low I can raise it !

Thanks for reading

Comments

• AyaanAyaan Member

I can help you with nice managed cpanel vps+whmcs licence matter
    Contact me by message for further discussion.

• cpanel is best for one that isn't tech savvy, free ones aren't so user friendly

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

hostloving said: I'll only host a html based site and WHMCS on it only

Means you aren't planning to sell web hosting on this VPS?

• Nope, I have a managed Dedi running cPanel, but I was told it would be wiser to host my main site on something seperate. At the moment, I think I would spend a little more and go for LiquidWeb or WiredTree

Thanked by 2Junkless vpsGOD
  • MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited June 2016

@onrahost_zack they are having it at $15/month.
    https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?gid=15
    1GB RAM
    50GB Storage
    WHMCS Branded License
    Fully Managed

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

I can set you up a custom plan on our KVM VPS in Dallas

5 GB Space
    2GB Ram
    200 GB bandwidth
    cPanel
    branded WHMCS

For 39 a month. If interested let me know.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

hostloving said: At the moment, I think I would spend a little more and go for LiquidWeb or WiredTree

KnownHost is another option. Look on WHT and you can easily find a 15% off. I think KH4LIFE is one code but it may have been replaced by now.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Ayaan said: I can help you with nice managed cpanel vps+whmcs licence matter Contact me by message for further discussion.

Usually I would just warn but you evidently just signed up here today and your one and only post breaks the rules.

• why not just go reliable reseller hosting that offers whmcs?

• talk to onrahost I have a vps with whmcs license with them for $12/month it is unmanaged but they do have managed vps with whmcs now...@Onrahost

• BradBrad Member

@Jack said:
    If you'd like cPanel and WHMCS you're looking at $20-$25 in licensing alone.

I think @AlexanderM might be able to do something for given HostUS is both an approved WHMCS reseller and cPanel NOC partner.

$10 for the specs he wants is not hard at all. It's the managed part that won't get him anything decent.

• cPanel + 5GB disk space = how?

I'm not sure how you managed to secure an offer that's managed and comes with that amount of space, I'd be very cautious of that offer :)

• We can offer a fully managed VPS for $50 p/month including all applicable licensing fees for CPanel & WHMCS. Contact us at https://www.strikingwebsolutions.com for more information and a formal quote if interested.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

I can offer you 2gb KVM wih 50gb SSD storage and 2tb traffic, 10Gbps DDoS protection and cPanel. ALong with branded WHMCS for $34.50/mo

I will set everything up and manage cPanel/WHM, not design your site of course :)

• BradBrad Member

@Jack said:

@Brad said:

@Jack said:
    If you'd like cPanel and WHMCS you're looking at $20-$25 in licensing alone.

I think @AlexanderM might be able to do something for given HostUS is both an approved WHMCS reseller and cPanel NOC partner.

$10 for the specs he wants is not hard at all. It's the managed part that won't get him anything decent.

I was meaning for providers that aren't WHMCS resellers/cPanel partners.

For example this would cost like $15 to a provider that isn't a cPanel partner and similar for WHMCS so $30-$35 in licensing for non-partners/resellers.

The spec of the VM he wants isn't that much I agree but I was referring to the licensing.

I was just adding to what you said :)

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • ATHKATHK Member

@strikingwebsolutions said:
    We can offer a fully managed VPS for $50 p/month including all applicable licensing fees for CPanel & WHMCS. Contact us at https://www.strikingwebsolutions.com for more information and a formal quote if interested.

@raindog308 heres another one for you.

• @strikingwebsolutions said:
    We can offer a fully managed VPS for $50 p/month including all applicable licensing fees for CPanel & WHMCS. Contact us at https://www.strikingwebsolutions.com for more information and a formal quote if interested.

@jarland @Ishaq @Amitz @jcaleb please take care of this please

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@timnboys said:

Which rule was violated?

• @jarland said:

@timnboys said:

Which rule was violated?

the provider tag rule I would have thought since he is offering without the required provider tag

• dailydaily Member

@timnboys said:

@jarland said:

@timnboys said:

Which rule was violated?

the provider tag rule I would have thought since he is offering without the required provider tag

Maybe you should read the rules, @timnboys.

• IshaqIshaq Member

timnboys said: the provider tag rule I would have thought since he is offering without the required provider tag

That's for offer threads.

• raindog308 said: KnownHost is another option. Look on WHT and you can easily find a 15% off. I think KH4LIFE is one code but it may have been replaced by now.

Thanks for the recommendation. KH15LIFE is the correct code for the VPS2-7 plans. KNOWNSSD10 for 10% off the SSD plans.

• Thank you for your kind replies. I am wondering for a html based website + WHMCS would 1.75 gb ram be sufficient ?

• @hostloving said:
    Thank you for your kind replies. I am wondering for a html based website + WHMCS would 1.75 gb ram be sufficient ?

Depends on the setup and traffic. Of optimized properly, it should be enough for a few hundred visitors per day at the very least.

• Hello, I've been asking around and getting feedback from LET and an IT friend, some suggested me to go for a managed VPS without cPanel, to make resources lighter, so I would be looking for that I guess. Thank you for your kind replies!

Thanked by 1Junkless